firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

week 8 early looks

Week 7 wasnt to great, lost $25 but still very profitable for the season which is all that matters. Hopefully have some more luck this week, the lines arent looking great but when life gives you lemons you gotta make some lemonade

Detroit Lions -3 over Cowboys

Detroit looks like a solid pick right now, depending on the cowboys injury situation. Demarco murray and Demarcus ware are injured 2 of there main players on opposite sides of the ball which are huge game changers. The game is in Detroit which is another plus. As well as Detroit really needing a win if they want to stay in playoff contention in a stacked NFC North. Coming off a heart breaking loss i see them playing with everything they have and for Matthew Stafford to light up the Cowboys D for a nice 10 point win

San Francisco -13.5 over Jacksonville
    No need to explain, 49ers are starting to fire on all cylinders now, dont really see how JAX can put up more then 14 points. Final score 35-10

New England Patriots -4.5 over Miami
    I see tom brady coming out guns blazing in New england, Dolphins havent looked to great since the beating they took from the New orleans saints. I think new england will light them up offensively, especially with gronk back. They didnt look great against the jets this weekend, but be sure tom brady will be angry and have a great bounce back game

2 team teaser possibly :
    SEAHAWKS -6.5 OVER RAMS
    SAINTS -6.5 OVER BILLS
    Last edited by firekillex; 10-21-13 at 11:52 AM.