rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

no one listened?

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

whys make the listening?

I make the question on you. the team of nfl who make defense best on the points?

who is?

#1. kansas city

you make put hand in fire for the one second (Hou kansas city o 7 points 1st quarter ).
    you make remove hand in fire (one betting). no burn! is man of the genius!

nows! you make put hand in fire on the regular. what make happens? burn!

is all.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Nice pick bro, I truly meant to follow but got sidetracked with packers tt at the last second and then the wife distracted me. Fml.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    whys make the listening?

I make the question on you. the team of nfl who make defense best on the points?

who is?

#1. kansas city

you make put hand in fire for the one second (Hou kansas city o 7 points 1st quarter ).
    you make remove hand in fire (one betting). no burn! is man of the genius!

nows! you make put hand in fire on the regular. what make happens? burn!

is all.
    Are you for serious, dude? That makes less than no sense at all. I don't believe for one second that you are that stupid.

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

It makes sense. Basically, he's saying to always "pick your spots". Don't bet everyday because you're more likely to lose in the longrun using that tactic...

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
    Are you for serious, dude? That makes less than no sense at all. I don't believe for one second that you are that stupid.

LOL

I make give you the keys for make open the vault and not you make the reading or the comprehend. is so much funny

if make the betting on the baylor, make the betting on the over. whys make prefer on the under?

if make the betting on the oregon, make the betting on the over. whys make prefer on the under?

if make the betting on the kansas city, make the betting on the under. whys make prefer on the over?

nows! 2 time I make bring the horse to the locations where make easy the drink on the water. horse have the thirst! 1 time horse make call me the stupid when I make give horse the water free! not horse want the drink? is so much funny

nows! this is 2 time. I make put horse tall nostrils in front of waters. horse want the waters! horse make call me stupid again?

not I have the answer. if horse is the stupid the horse not make drink the water.