ENCE
    Update your status
    ENCE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16382

A few plays that stick out to me

SD @ JAX +7... To me SD is the AFC's version of the Cowboys... when u expect them to do it, they don't (last week) and when u expect them not to do it, they do (last night)... this week they travel across the country to face the Jaguars in an early game on a "short" week... they also have a bye the week after... so this game is equivalent to a working man's Friday to them... i dont know abt yall but I just want Fridays to breeze by so I can get to the weekend... I dont know the exact record but teams that are favorite going into their bye week usually have that same mentality (example: ATL and MIA last week... Pitt and TB the week before... GB the week before that)... i like the Jags to keep this one close

CLE/GB under 46.5... Rodgers will be w/o 2 targets (Jones and Cobb)... Weeden still learning how to get the ball to his targets (Gordon and Cameron)... GB will have to lean on Lacy to loosen up the coverage the Browns will have on Nelson... Cleveland will lean on its defense while Weeden's job will be not to lose the game

SEA @ ARI +6.5... The Cards match up well with this Seahawks team... Seattle likes to run... Arizona has a nice front 7... Seattle is average on the road and their largest margin of victory on the road this year is a whopping 5 points... Arizona plays better at home... it wouldn't surprise me if Arizona won straight up

CLE +10 @ GB... Im just not impressed with GB so far this year

CHI @ WASH -1... This is a gut lean

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

the fanatic make the selection of sexi on the jacksonville on all the week. is same. whys make put monies on the team that make suck on the penis so much in all the league?

SD @ JAX +7... To me SD is the AFC's version of the Cowboys

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Like your picks! GL!