mwhelan11
    mwhelan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

MNF Colts for a reason no one else has talked about..

Everyone is overanalyzing this game which has made me question my pick. I like the colts but understand big win last week vs seattle and then Peyton comes in next week but if you look at division....

Indianapolis Colts 4 1 0 .800 139 79 60 16 2-1 2-0 1-0 1.000 2-1 .667 2-0 3W 4-1
    Tennessee Titans 3 3 0 .500 128 115 13 14 2-1 1-2 0-1 .000 3-2 .600 0-1 2L 2-3
    Houston Texans 2 4 0 .333 106 177 -71

then look at their upcoming schedule....
    Mon, Oct 14
    @ San Diego 8:40 PM ET
    7 Sun, Oct 20 Denver 8:30 PM ET
    8 Bye
    9 Sun, Nov 03 @ Houston 8:30 PM ET

If colts lose tonight which people think and then denver comes in and I see Peyton winning that game 95% and broncos doing whatever it takes to win that game. More on line for Peyton than luck. After broncos they have their bye then Houston. Say what you want about Texans but will be fighting for their lives till end of season.

with that said... they could easily be 4-3 after MNF and then Denver next week entering their bye.... I do no think that will be the case and do not think Pagano will let that happen. Colts will be ready. Trent will have big game and COlts will play smart.

After starting so hot to lose 2 in a row then bye will not sit well. They win tonight, THEN think about denver starting at midnight.

BOL

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

So you're saying Pagano is already chalking up the Broncos game as a loss next week?

Pagano won't let the Colts lose this week because he knows they will lose next week?

mwhelan11
    mwhelan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    So you're saying Pagano is already chalking up the Broncos game as a loss next week?

Pagano won't let the Colts lose this week because he knows they will lose next week?
    Yes and no... Pagano will not let his team think that and will 100% be ready for SNF game but being realistic its all about Peyton coming back. Broncos will win that game. Luck is a start of a new era. When Lebron went back to Cleveland it was not about Cleveland winning it was all Lebron. Yes 100% different circumstance, Peyton didnt want to leave and Lebron was hated and left like a dick head, different sports but just saying for 2 players as the pedestal for their sport Peyton will win going back to where he built up the Franchise.

Luck is most underrated Qb in his class with all the "fame" lovers like RG3 and Wilson who are celebrities. This is his year to shine and has proven it so far and will continue. I do not like the public money on colts and the other factors people talking about but Colts will show up.

Colts could easily be 4-3 going into bye but with win tonight they go in 5-2 after Denver. Pagano knows that. Texans wont stay this bad and Titans when locker comes back could be scary so going into bye 4-3 wont help.

But believe me I can see Chargers coming out tonight on fire but dont see them playing 4 full quarters of sound football where the colts will. If chargers are up at half will absolutely take colts 2nd half