GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks Week 6 NFL RAMS, RAIDERS, PANTHERS and COLTS ATS

Hey Guys... those are my four picks... what are your thoughts.. be merciless as always <3

ENJOY

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

good schlaub on my knob joke, i wish guy would have hit him with a brick after he cost me a fortune in the sea gm, joking, kinda..

like the raider play..they always play kc tough and kc aint built to cover numbers like this, kc d really good but think we talking bout a pretty low scoring slugfest here, so points def a premium and think more than a td is prob gravy..

already played panthers ml but this team fukks me more than my wife! i swear this last time i trust Scam newton, love panthers front 7 so dont think ap can beat them. minny defense is trash and are just the type of team that clown cam will show out on and act like he not the qb of a losing team doing his dipshit superman pose all day...

do yourself a huge favor and forget about my lambs and tease hou down and cash.. schaub wont have to throw a pass this week, foster and tate will go for over 200 rushing against this sharmin soft non tackling bunch of pussies..maybe lambs cover, if kubiak would promise me they wouldnt throw a pass id lay the points but he will do no such thing so im teasing hou down and will relax as they kick the living crap out of my lambs..doesnt matter what hou rush d is like cause me, you (and you small), and 9 other guys could stop the rams run gm. this will be all bout hou getting right against a team with no identity, a terrible playcaller, shit qb, and a defensive coach with tons of talent that d isnt playing worth a fukk...get off the lambs and tease hou bro..

id stop worrying bout royal and start focusing on the future in sd and that keenan allen who is gonna be a star in this league and maybe vincent brown who was primed to breakout till breaking his leg.. dont get me wrong i trust luck far more than rivers in crunch time but im allergic to teams that are being thought of as highly as the colts right now laying a small number on the road to a team that just burnt ppl losing late sunday night... i might do something with the total but even tho i doubt i can play sd i wouldnt touch indy whether i think they win or not just cause hate this type of gm,...

ive seen worse cards from you tho! i think 2-2 with possibility of 3-1 if everyone wins monday night....gl

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

this guy again

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    good schlaub on my knob joke, i wish guy would have hit him with a brick after he cost me a fortune in the sea gm, joking, kinda..

doesnt matter what hou rush d is like cause me, you (and you small), and 9 other guys could stop the rams run gm. this will be all bout hou getting right against a team with no identity, a terrible playcaller, shit qb, and a defensive coach with tons of talent that d isnt playing worth a fukk...get off the lambs and tease hou bro..

ive seen worse cards from you tho! i think 2-2 with possibility of 3-1 if everyone wins monday night....gl
    hahaha... so true, that may scare off of putting any coin on your Lambs (hehe)
    Great feedback buddy LOVE the conversion and yeah, This Keenan Allen is looking like the kid they thought he was before the ACL tear at Cal. And i know i obsess over Royal far too much but it just aggravates me when people sit there and blame Rivers (*#2 QBR -even if it is a horseshit stat-in the NFL now) for the ridiculous things the meatheads around him do.

Bolts just love breaking my heart but if they do win i'll be pleased. I think their success against Manning as a Colt may have slanted this line a bit and Luck is nothing like Manning was in that White and Blue Jersey.

best of Luck Bank-izzle! And thanks for the input!!!

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post

this guy again
    hehehe.. yup this guy LOL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    hahaha... so true, that may scare off of putting any coin on your Lambs (hehe)
    Great feedback buddy LOVE the conversion and yeah, This Keenan Allen is looking like the kid they thought he was before the ACL tear at Cal. And i know i obsess over Royal far too much but it just aggravates me when people sit there and blame Rivers (*#2 QBR -even if it is a horseshit stat-in the NFL now) for the ridiculous things the meatheads around him do.

Bolts just love breaking my heart but if they do win i'll be pleased. I think their success against Manning as a Colt may have slanted this line a bit and Luck is nothing like Manning was in that White and Blue Jersey.

best of Luck Bank-izzle! And thanks for the input!!!
    certainly not saying sd wins, just cant bet indy here as it reeks of a gm chasers get crushed on,,,,books know damn well where everyone would be hanging a line like that, not even giving a home dog lover like myself a damn fg? indy pass d has been solid on paper but they have played pryor, tannenhill, gabbert, keapernick, wilson, none of which are the passers that rivers is. he gonna shoot it out with Luck i believe but in the end Luck wins games late while your boy rivers well doesnt (blame whoever i dont care).. hell if i know what happens in this one, i took chargers +1.5 in my ats pool and made the score 31-30 colts or some shit close to that..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GenosPicks

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

arnold you do a whole buncha meanderin around before you hit the payoff

you aint the least funny dude, but you suck at pickin

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post

That is hilariois

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

so much long!

so much fast!

make the difficult for sarunas make understanding.

good lucks

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    so much long!

so much fast!

make the difficult for sarunas make understanding.

good lucks
    HAHA.. sorry Sarunas.. hope you lasted long enough to ge the rams and Panthers... Raiders and Pryor let daddy down. ;-)

Scratch 23
    Scratch 23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I think the line is an abberation for what happened last week in that late night game. San Diego was embarrassed and should put up a better performance. Chargers now at home where they seem to play much better (who doesnt though besides the vikes and jags). Give the colts some credit here though, most predicted a down yr from last, and they are proving themselves worthy. Chargers or no play for me.