Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

NFL Pop The Prop Winner 11-6 on the season

Hakeem Nicks Over 75.5 yards (-120) for 4 units

KC shut down Nicks even though he got targeted 9 times. In the other 3 games...he's avg. 113 ypg. Chicago is having some bigtime injury issues on their Dline too....so Eli should look better tonite. Nicks should get this easily!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

man bro,,i have a decision to make with my fantasy team, seriously contemplating keenan allen over nicks as my 3rd just cause this thu night is typically a graveyard for stats...i agree with what you saying but hate having guys go in this gm that are not rbs.. need the win as my team started rough and cant afford for nicks to screw me..

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Chicago has the best cornerback duo in the league. Nicks is a possession receiver who can be taken out of a game. Nicks ability is that he is so strong that if he gets his hands on the ball he will catch it and he has a good vertical jump. Nicks is a worse Tony Gonzales of the WR position. Victor Cruz is the dynamic receiver. I don't see Nicks getting over 80 yards unless he gets that 60 yard reception.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    Chicago has the best cornerback duo in the league. Nicks is a possession receiver who can be taken out of a game. Nicks ability is that he is so strong that if he gets his hands on the ball he will catch it and he has a good vertical jump. Nicks is a worse Tony Gonzales of the WR position. Victor Cruz is the dynamic receiver. I don't see Nicks getting over 80 yards unless he gets that 60 yard reception.
    I think I read where Chicago is 24th in pass defense although I could be wrong. I know Roethlisberger threw for 400+ yards and he barely gets time to look around. I think Nicks will get his....he's a top 10 wr when healthy which it looks like he's recovered. As for fantasy....I'm playing Eli and Nicks on draftstreet....both of them are dirt cheap on the salary cap.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I think I read where Chicago is 24th in pass defense although I could be wrong. I know Roethlisberger threw for 400+ yards and he barely gets time to look around. I think Nicks will get his....he's a top 10 wr when healthy which it looks like he's recovered. As for fantasy....I'm playing Eli and Nicks on draftstreet....both of them are dirt cheap on the salary cap.
    chi corners are living on name alone at this point, they have been gashed by almost every big time wr they have faced. tillman dealing with a bum wheel, no pass rush, not only are they giving up a extreamly high completion percentage but they also allowing almost 12 yards per catch..

buurrdman
    buurrdman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I like it! Chicago has been torched all year, and with no running game Giants have to chuck it all over the field!

DoYouNotGetIT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    chi corners are living on name alone at this point, they have been gashed by almost every big time wr they have faced. tillman dealing with a bum wheel, no pass rush, not only are they giving up a extreamly high completion percentage but they also allowing almost 12 yards per catch..
    Interception return for a TD how do you like that?

2daBank

Interception return for a TD how do you like that?
    seeing how im on 1st half under i dont like it at all..not sure wtf that has to do with bears corners getting beaten all yr, they still the best at taking the ball away..

DoYouNotGetIT

Told you this was a bad prop vs. Chicago.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Told you this was a bad prop vs. Chicago.
    Giants playing from behind, will be throwing a lot. Nicks could eclipse this number with one more reception. Bite your tongue

DoYouNotGetIT

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Giants playing from behind, will be throwing a lot. Nicks could eclipse this number with one more reception. Bite your tongue
    "I don't see Nicks getting over 80 yards unless he gets that 60 yard reception." I said that was probably only way Nicks was going to go over on this prop.

DoYouNotGetIT

Told you that this was a bad bet.

Fred The Hammer

Told you that this was a bad bet.
    Bet the Under and post it....I get tired of people trying to shit in your oatmeal just because they find it amusing. Either bet against it and post the ticket or fk off

He dropped a ball on that same drive for atleast 8-10 yards....shit happens but its not like plays weren't there. Jacobs just ran better than anyone expected and Eli continued to fk up and miss open receivers.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Bet the Under and post it....I get tired of people trying to shit in your oatmeal just because they find it amusing. Either bet against it and post the ticket or fk off

He dropped a ball on that same drive for atleast 8-10 yards....shit happens but its not like plays weren't there. Jacobs just ran better than anyone expected and Eli continued to fk up and miss open receivers.

these posters are pathetic i agree....

DoYouNotGetIT

I said bet the Giants on the spread and I am not putting down anyone who picked the Bears because it wasn't a horrible bet THIS WAS!!! You don't bet against the Bears CBs. If you wanted to bet a TE against the Bears go for it, because they cannot seem to guard TEs ( I believe only the Giant's TE they held to under 40 yards). Don't post on here if you don't want criticism.