Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Jax at Denver.....Chad Henne is not Blaine Gabbert

Why does Jax keep forcing Gabbert out there year after year. The guy is THE WORST QB IVE EVER SEEN....thats played more than a year anyway. Even Oakland figured out JaMarshmellow Russell was a pos and cut the cords pretty quick. When Oakland is smarter than you then you have a problem. My God...cut your losses and move on already!

As for Chad Henne....he's not that bad. A 101.1 QB rating in this last game vs St. Louis and a 92.1 qbr in Oakland. Justin Blackmon is back too. Denver's D may get a few guys back but they'll be alot of garbage time.

Denver 45-20....maybe Jax gets more....another easy Over for the "squares" with PFM!!

Fred The Hammer

The more I think about it the more I like it. The line and total suggests 40-13 Denver. I think both teams are busting past that easily.

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

henne isn't nearly as bad...still never touching another jax spread after last week. blackmon went off and they still couldn't cover.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by LowRollin View Post
    henne isn't nearly as bad...still never touching another jax spread after last week. blackmon went off and they still couldn't cover.

This is a total not a spread! If Gabbert was atleast 3rd string clipholder quality he could've had atleast 1 more TD to Blackmon. It was like an 8 yd slant and he was wide open and Gabbert throws it 6 ft over his head and behind him. Henne has always been 5x better but they keep trying to justify the Gabbert pick.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Henne is a backup, don't try to pull a Flynn-Schaub-Kolb. JAX still hoping Gabbert turns into Jake Locker.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I dont think either QB is very good but definetly prefer Gabbert of the 2.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    I dont think either QB is very good but definetly prefer Gabbert of the 2.

if you think gabbert is better than henne well.....

you probably shouldnt be capping football

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    if you think gabbert is better than henne well.....

you probably shouldnt be capping football
    No shit....I'm not saying Henne is the answer but Gabbert is trash with body language that says I'm ready to chuck and duck rather than get hit. Its a perfect storm for Henne imo....Denver will be way ahead....plenty of garbage time vs a struggling pass defense and some nice receivers. MJD has heart too...he could bounce off a few guys and house one at some point. Jax may only need to score 7-10 pts anyway to put it Over. Bookmaker has it at 52.5. Denver is avg. 46. The only question I have is the weather.....some kind of early winter storm or something could change things but I doubt its an issue.

Fred The Hammer

[QUOTE=slacker00;19855584]Henne is a backup, don't try to pull a Flynn-Schaub-Kolb. JAX still hoping Gabbert turns into Jake Locker.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping my 03 Chrysler turns into a new BMW but that ain't happening either. Gabbert only threw 16 td's at Missouri his last year in a passing system. The guys from Baylor do more than that in a month. Alot of scouts thought he was garbage coming in and Matt Millen could've figured it out by now.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Henne was and can be a decent starter, the guy just can't stay healthy. Gabbert on the other hand makes Tim Tebow look like Joe Montana.

With that said this spread stinks, and I don't recommend anyone touch it.

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Gabbert is garbage, as far as why Jax is still playing him... hell if I know. I think they know he's trash and hoping he has a few good games so they can trade for a late round pick? Who knows what the worst team in football is thinking.

As far as covering spreads, O/Us, and fantasy scoring, everyone wants Henne in there.
    You have to take the over once more. Denver can easily score 42 and Jax should get more than a few garbage TDs. Just look what Blackmon did in his first game back.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

[QUOTE=Fred The Hammer;19857396]
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Henne is a backup, don't try to pull a Flynn-Schaub-Kolb. JAX still hoping Gabbert turns into Jake Locker.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping my 03 Chrysler turns into a new BMW but that ain't happening either. Gabbert only threw 16 td's at Missouri his last year in a passing system. The guys from Baylor do more than that in a month. Alot of scouts thought he was garbage coming in and Matt Millen could've figured it out by now.
    i fell over laughing when i heard this dudes named called in the top 10, i dint think he should be drafted period, being a unfortunate mizzou fan they should have gave me a call and i could have told them this fukkin ferry would never hack it as a nfl qb.. great scouting department they have, pretty sure they just playing him now to ensure they dont win a gm. only explanation really ..

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

You guys are awfuly harsh on these young qb's. You do realize they are on a terrible squad right?