Thomas Yario
    Thomas Yario's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking JAX today- who's with me?

Going heavy on JAX today, all week I have been thinking about how the worst team in the NFL will cover and possibly win.
    Who's with me?

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Yario View Post
    Going heavy on JAX today, all week I have been thinking about how the worst team in the NFL will cover and possibly win.
    Who's with me?
    Sounds like you're taking this because "wouldn't it be awesome if I won a bet on Jax." I can't find the facepalm, so here's this ninja turtle instead

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Both teams are pathetic. STL isn't all that better statistically. They can't run the ball, they can't stop the run, they give up a load of points, and they can't score.

Jax gets one of their only two weapons back this week in Blackmon. STL isn't good enough to lay DD to any team in the NFL, even the worst team in history who's on pace to have a -392 point differential. This is Jax only chance to get a win, I actually think they got a real shot. Just don't see value in putting my money on them or STL.

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

nobody .............but you............. i want nobody nobody but you..................................... ...........GOOD LUCK hate to bet JAx or STL