packers allowed
    34 to bengals
    34 to niners
    20 to crapskins

lions scored
    34 vs. vikings
    27 vs. redskins
    21 vs. cardinals

packers not so great pass rushers (except clay mathews) and the safeties have been exposed, esp in the niners game.
    Stafford should have all day, he has the reciever weapons, and he will be trying to keep up w/ rodgers

also packers score quickly and that gives the ball back to the lions faster

1 unit

line actually -120, got it wrong in title
    Last edited by face; 10-06-13 at 04:18 AM.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Gluck on the play tomor

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

think pack will run a lot and not give ball back so quickly..i actually put det right on 23, think they will have no problems driving the field but think they will shoot themselves in the foot enough times in the red zone that they have to settle for a bunch of fgs...i could be wrong tho,, i put total few points under the number, det i had right at 23 so assuming they have pack total too high imo

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

thanks for the input, just searching for a play i like and based on what i've seen i think it has a pretty good chance. still a gamble of course, but i think stafford will be reasonably comfortable in the pocket and that's the main thing

no lock, but just thought i'd post my play, if nothing else maybe it gets people thinking about a play they do like
    gl

*with you on bengals tomorrow, think you could be right about winning an ugly game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    thanks for the input, just searching for a play i like and based on what i've seen i think it has a pretty good chance. still a gamble of course, but i think stafford will be reasonably comfortable in the pocket and that's the main thing

no lock, but just thought i'd post my play, if nothing else maybe it gets people thinking about a play they do like
    gl

*with you on bengals tomorrow, think you could be right about winning an ugly game
    i have no doubt stafford will move the ball, what i worry with det is them settling for fgs after long drives..like i said i put the number on 23 exactly so me and the books agree so i dont think you lose and they could easily cash a 3rd td in and kick 1 fg giving you 24...honestly they both could score 30+ i just have a feeling this gm played little lower than expected..

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea well you're pretty solid at totals so you have a good feel for these things. certainly a bunch of fg will mess it up

i played it already and feel pretty good about it

but bengals could get blown out too, like what if aqib talib completely cancels out aj green and bengals fumble it a bunch, or dalton is a spaz?
    and the whole brady winning 3/4ths of his games thing
    but i just think bengals are going to play nasty in this one after losing to browns
    anyway, i can't find much so i am playing pinny's under in the saints game, your bengals play, and this total, and maybe chiefs
    Last edited by face; 10-06-13 at 05:00 AM.

2daBank

yea well you're pretty solid at totals so you have a good feel for these things. certainly a bunch of fg will mess it up

i played it already and feel pretty good about it

but bengals could get blown out too, like what if aqib talib completely cancels out aj green and bengals fumble it a bunch, or dalton is a spaz?
    and the whole brady winning 3/4ths of his games thing
    but i just think bengals are going to play nasty in this one after losing to browns
    anyway, i can't find much so i am playing pinny's under in the saints game, your bengals play, and this total, and maybe chiefs
    if it any consolation im usually better at gm totals than team totals.,,,certainly possible gm stays under and det goes over..clearly i think they have pack tt too high (dont know what it is but seeing how i have det at 23 and gm at 50 that means i got 27 for pack and it has to be more like 30)...27-24 wouldnt surprise me at all..hell like i said they both could score 30, just has a ibe to me of a gm that sneaks under the total but doesnt mean det cant go over the team total..

i knew taking cincy would just make me appear to be more of a pats hater after fading them last week, actually think ive faded them 2 weeks and this be week 3. took bills and cashed week 1, didnt touch side on jets, took pats against bucs. lost with atl last week, now going against them again.... think wilfork being out is huge for this gm, he controlled the middle and made it virtually impossible to run inside on them as you couldnt push him off the line and always had to double him..cincy coming off a week where they didnt run enough and i think they will get back to it in this gm and have a lot of success, also helps the weather should be crappy so think it comes down to run gm and defense and id give the edge to cincy in both categories..

Numb
    Comfortable
    Numb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

Tried to give you points for the following, but it wouldn't let me.

dalton is a spaz?

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

like it