Thunderstruck
    Thunderstruck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thoughts on last 5 plays of parlay?

So basically made a ten team parlay about a week ago and only have 5 legs left to go to win a lot of money. Just wanted to hear opinions on my last 5 picks and if I have a chance of winning?

Packers ML

Basically took Green Bay off the bye at home because teams generally play well off the bye, and Green Bay generally plays good at home against the Lions. Should win by at least 6 so I feel comfortable with this bet.

Bears/Saints O48

Saints are very capable of scoring points on offense. Bears D has played pretty poorly this year so should be plenty of yards especially for Graham up the middle of the field. Bears D can also score points off turnovers and special teams. Bears offense will be looking to rebound and Cutler has been putting up points for his team and other teams all year as well. Last 3 bears games have gone over 60 points so thought the over would be a good play.

Chiefs -2.5

The way I see it this game would be a coin flip if Locker was healthy (kid has been playing amazing this year). However he is not. Fitzpatrick is a capable backup but doesn't have the foot speed threat that Locker has that has helped his team all year. Neither team has had a tough schedule yet but I feel the Chiefs defense is confident and with Smith not turning the ball over never puts them in tough situations. Turnovers could be key in this matchup, and I give special teams advantage to the Chiefs.

Broncos -7.0

The Broncos have been carving up suspect defenses all year. Good news for him becuase the Cowboys D has looked beyond awful this year. Huge mistake for the Cowboys trading Rob Ryan and I think the Broncos will score at will. Cowboys will get their points too but since they were pretty poor against a terrible Chargers D I'm not too sure this won't be a blowout for the Broncos. With Miles Austin likely out this looks even more lopsided than before.

Eagles/Giants O53

This one scares me a little because the Giants offense has been so bad. But Philly's D should be a cure for that... and we know Chip Kelly will go no huddle all game helping out the pace of the game for the over. Neither offense is amazing and can easily turn the ball over at any time which might end up helping the over (if turnovers in their own end) or hurt it. I can't see this ending up under 60 points though.

Thoughts on which play screws over the parlay?

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Sure you have a chance and you appear to have gotten good numbers. Id be most concerned about the totals. Good luck.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

make honest. not wins the monies

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    make honest. not wins the monies

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

is truth! best policies make put ticket in the pocket. then make review if wins the monies later

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Packers ML prolly the worst play on there, any value is on det. Should still hit though. Giants/eagles 53 seems about right so thats a coinflip. Looks good though good luck.