YoumadB
    YoumadB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

How Could Anyone Miss this GAme ???

SD -4 vs Oakland

Phillip River has been perfroming at a high level. Their O is clicking . He is making 70%+ of his throws. He is only second to Peyton Manning in QBR. We ve seen how Manning destroyed Oak secondary. Expect the same this game where River will kill them with the passing attack. I dont care if Pryor is back under center or Flynn . No McFadden.... Their OL is atrocious. They wont be able to put up point for point vs Chargers. 35-17 Chargers

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

I wouldn't touch it. The SD vs. Oak divisional rival games are always hard to cap.

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Night game in Oakland....this line looks too easy to be true

YoumadB

lol why overthink it? This is QB league and SD has too many weapons for Oak to handle . OAk is not playing well on both side of ball. SD was few plays away from 4-0 . Choke job on Texans and a last second great drive by Locker to beat them. They have play good competitors up to this point and was in it to win it. I just dont see how Oak can keep up or hold SD back.

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

run DMC's status still up in the air, game being pushed back gives him more time to rest but looks like a game time decision. wakeboardr's observation is spot-on....divisional games are usually close but on paper looks like an easy SD cover.

YoumadB

Even if DMc play, he would not be 100% and that would be awful for a RB. Cant cut or burst . Beside Oak OL has given up bunch of sacks. Flynn got sack bad previous game. Expect the same this game. BOL on whoever you guys decide to go with!

skeet96707
    skeet96707's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Lee shows blitz and tries to come out quick enough to cover antonio gates. With no safety over the top it was a bad gamble. Two TD's to danny woodhead a RB. The cowboys exposed many of the chargers flaws, especially against their cover 2 and zone packages. The AFC west is notorious for let down games especially against division rivals. Im not saying the chargers are going to lose, but never ever put your faith in philip rivers to win a game for you.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

great pick, already locked in chargers -3 a few days back
    even if the raiders as a whole were 100% i dont see them beating the chargers right now. phillip rivers is dominating the passing game, i see them easily putting up 24+
    the raiders have no weapons, terrible line, i see them putting up a measly 10-14 points

YoumadB

Quote Originally Posted by skeet96707 View Post
    Lee shows blitz and tries to come out quick enough to cover antonio gates. With no safety over the top it was a bad gamble. Two TD's to danny woodhead a RB. The cowboys exposed many of the chargers flaws, especially against their cover 2 and zone packages. The AFC west is notorious for let down games especially against division rivals. Im not saying the chargers are going to lose, but never ever put your faith in philip rivers to win a game for you.
    With Norv turner , maybe not. But River has been light out. He got that intensity in his game again this year. I put my money on the better QB for this game and river is head and shoulder above those two bums under center for Oak. It's Chargers -4 or if you can get line like skeet96707 at -3 go heavy. This game has blowout written all over it. Maybe if Woodson shows up and make few picks off Rivers , then it would it a close game.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

If you bet on Phillip rivers you won't last long.

YoumadB

I agree wildcorndog, he needs to show more consistency. But for this game against the Raiders, I got my money on him and his team to bring it vs the unproven and horrendous team of Oak.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

U may win, but this guy is a joke. Worst kind of QB...just shows enough talent to not cut him. He might throw 4tds or he may throw 4 INTs. He is worse than romo as far as consistency.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by YoumadB View Post
    I agree wildcorndog, he needs to show more consistency. But for this game against the Raiders, I got my money on him and his team to bring it vs the unproven and horrendous team of Oak.
    Exactly. Rivers got a hot hand right now. Ride it while you can.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

how are you saying he has just enough talent to not be cut... thats a laughable statement to say the least corndog

phillip rivers led the charges to multiple division titles, basically comes top 5 in passing yards and tds every year other then the last 2? People have short term memories, just because hes had a bad last 2 season, which was still better then quarter of the starting qbs right now hes terrible? Hes playing like a top 3 QB right now, with 2 of his best WRS injured, who else is throwing for 12 tds and over 300+ a game with that kind of talent around them, especially against the defenses theyve faced. After a few more games, guaranteed people will be back on the Phillip Rivers bandwagon and comparing him to the worst qbs in the league will be a JOKE

YoumadB

Honestly it's SD or no play guys. Don't see how could anyone put money on Oak for they haven't show us anything. I would not bet against the second hottest QB beside Manning. I understand the divisional game angle but Oak does not have the firepower to match Chargers . I stick to my gun and lay the points with Chargers. Expecting blowout though GL

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Who's idea was it to start this game at 11:35 pm eastern time?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Who's idea was it to start this game at 11:35 pm eastern time?
    cause of baseball playoffs, shared stadium
    Points Awarded:

Slimpickens gave face 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

If the A's win, good chance the Raiders will play well also. Rivers is not that good.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Well I guess I'll be the first to say it since it's quickly becoming a San Diego circle jerk in here.....I like the Raiders to cover the spread. I'm serious too, they may win outright. It's easy to focus on Rivers gaudy numbers and lose sight of the fact that they don't really play any defense. Pryor gives the Raiders a chance in this game because I think he'll have numerous opportunities to sustain drives with his feet, not to mention give them an added dimension in the red zone. It's not like Philip Rivers has an all-star cast around him. It's mostly Gates and lately Woodhead, with a patchwork receiving corps chipping in when they can. The Raiders defense isn't all that bad, and they're playing at home at a weird start time against an opponent they know all too well. I'm taking the Raiders and I'm not even hesitant about it.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

McFadden sucks, so who cares. And Rivers will be back to what he was last year.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

80% of the public is on San Diego, so believe me....not many people missed it.