clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

someone just give me your insight

Why is Baltimore only -3 @ buff

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-19-16 at 04:26 PM. Reason: image does not exist

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bad road team, good let down spot after big win last week and 3 tough ones ahead so why worry bout Buff right? Bills defense been solid , they can run the ball with Spiller, and Manuel should have a solid game as well. Don't see a lot of points in this one it will be kinda ugly maybe 20-17 type game. Bills are a live dog though I think. Got a boatload of home dogs this week it's gonna be one of those weekends where squares are chasing Advil with whiskey I think lol.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Bad road team, good let down spot after big win last week and 3 tough ones ahead so why worry bout Buff right? Bills defense been solid , they can run the ball with Spiller, and Manuel should have a solid game as well. Don't see a lot of points in this one it will be kinda ugly maybe 20-17 type game. Bills are a live dog though I think. Got a boatload of home dogs this week it's gonna be one of those weekends where squares are chasing Advil with whiskey I think lol.

bills d is absolute trash if you ask me, even worse with all the injuries... i dont buy the sb champs who have yet to find themselves offensively being in a letdown spot at all at this point in the season.. not gonna lie this the one line that makes absolutely no freaking sense to me, i know many ppl are way down on balty but to the tune of hitting bills so hard +3 that BM dropped them to -2.5 vs the freaking bills? i dunno, i havnt bet balty yet but it really hard not to...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

You could be right Banker they will see this as a must win with the 3 that lay ahead. Not saying Buffs defense are world beaters but they neither is Baltys offense. I'm just seeing an ugly close one here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    You could be right Banker they will see this as a must win with the 3 that lay ahead. Not saying Buffs defense are world beaters but they neither is Baltys offense. I'm just seeing an ugly close one here.

i actually think it a little higher scoring, wanted to play the over but takes a little more faith than i typically like to have cause balty offense certainly hasnt looked good at all, think that changes, bills can be run on which should open up flucco to take shots to smith and brown against a horrid secondary that just let geno nail them repeatedly over the top..on other side prob takes more faith but again in theory if bills actually stretched the field sideline to sideline getting spiller and ej to the edge i think they could have success vs a d that while i think is good isnt all that fast..so what im basically saying is if both teams let me call the plays this bitch would go over! lol

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

don't overthink it. take the ravens.