dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

save your money ppl and wait for Saturday/Sunday games.....this game right here is only for degenerates, two crappy unpredictable teams going at it screams PASS!!!!!!!

Making money is the objective. if you just want an adrenalin rush, go play Russian roulette.

violivei12
    violivei12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Good Luck

Good Luck Pal. I hope you are real, that's probably a dream of everyone on here, can't hate on someone giving it their all. I do have a few questions. Does this mean you will not have another job while you are in Vegas? Do you have a plan for how you're gonna make your bets? Crunching numbers all day? Im interested in hearing more because to be successful at something like that I know it will take a very solid money management strategy. I like the play tonight, though 5% is a large bet for your first game if you plan on making it 6 months out there....but keep us updated, and go get 'em!

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

if i was to pick i side it would be the rams....49ers suck big dickkk. just like kim kardashian

Never In Doubt
    Never In Doubt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by F. Falconer View Post
    Hey SBR forum, I'm not much of a writer but I'll give it a go so the forum can get a little bit of insight on how I got to this point.

Trying to become a professional gambler is a new endeavor that I've undertaken, for the longest time I thought academia and the traditional lifestyle that we all seek at one point was my way to happiness.

Man was I wrong,

After getting my major in International Business from the Monterrey Institute of Technology in Northern Mexico in 2008 I became dissatisfied with life.

After dumping an Internship at the World Bank offices in New York City I traveled the world, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos with a stop at Cuba this last summer to recharge my batteries and to think about my next move.

This is when gambling comes in.

Because of a medium sized inheritance I was left with and a couple thousand dollars I've procured over menial jobs I've had over the years I've been able to amass enough money for overhead and regular expenditures in Las Vegas for at least six months. This plus a 20,000 dollar bankroll will get me kick started in my search of becoming a professional gambler.

I want to help you guys make some money and help myself. My strong point has always been NFL football so here goes my first bet.

Rams +3 1,000 dollars

Unpaid internships are the worst...just had one myself and after slaving for a summer they offered me peanuts as pay...and this was a major sports agency for NBA players! Unreal! Finance bleeds interns dry as well. Best of luck man, wish I had a 20,000 dollar roll. Like the rams play but will only be on it for about 50 dollars lol!

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Good luck. I've watched the Rams though...they are bad.
    I told you they were bad...

First lesson learned...don't bet on shitty teams.

First 12