Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL: Denver Broncos v. Oakland Raiders 'Under' 49.5

This Oakland offense is predicated on the run, and this Denver defense will be able to shut that down. Champ Bailey will return, I'm not certain on his immediate effect, but his presence will be welcomed to this defense.

I foresee Denver having a significant lead, running the ball, and running the clock. Avoiding injuries, and trying to keep big plays at the minimum w/ a lead.

Much of the public is overreacting here, in my opinion, to Denver's previous two games of which they had "the manning bowl" and "revenge" against Baltimore - hence driving up the score.

GL

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

This 2nd quarter is important Broncos need another stop this field position would require Denver to run the ball, if punted to them.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I think that last Raiders TD is gonna screw your under...

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Penetrate, Denver did get ahead but this offense is a machine, it almost reminds me of the 07' Patriots, score 37, I should have faded myself as I was on Baltimore in MlB and this Under. Fml bad day

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    I think that last Raiders TD is gonna screw your under...
    Yeah bro, just a shitty day overall. 0-2.

After the 10-0 first quarter we were on par, but that 73 yard TD by Oakland essentially changed the dynamic of the game unfortunately.