Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Mnf pick

The O/U has hit 50 in some places. People are pounding the over. I'm not sure if they're thinking Denver is gonna score 45 everyweek or what. I capped this game and have it at 30-16 with denver winning. Oakland is gonna grind the clock with mcfadden and pryor running and staying in bounds when possible. I'll be taking the under tonight for 2 reasons. 1: i capped it and got 46, and 2: the public is takin the over. GL

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't even know what to bet anymore. People taking + and -. Last night EVERYONE LOVING THE OVER and now people posting on different sites people taking the under... Originally before reading ANYTHING I was leaning over and the -...

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

REALLY liking the under too. I think Broncs can cover the -14.5 too but I'm starting to believe the under has a better chance.
    Couple reasons why:
    1)I think the Broncs offense will be slowed down just a little tonight Ryan Clady out on the line .. considering how Oak pressured Andrew Luck.
    2) The Raiders will move the ball on the ground. McFadden & Pryor. I still don't think this will be enough for Raiders to cover but just in case it is ... It won't be enough to push the OVER.

Under it is.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can get Den -3.5 @ 1.78 odds first quarter and 1st quarter total points over 10 @ 1.95. I can see both teams scoring at least a touchdown each... fuk I can see Denver scoring 2 touch downs in the first...