Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You still a big timer for Sheldon?
    nope. just sitting on 1880 shares of lvs stock. you still brushing those choppers with a paint roller?

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Another candidate for "most worthless thread of the year". Who gives a f*k what the guy was doing hours before game time? His own time at that. Any and all preparation was done well before the afternoon of the game. I took a sh*t before I went to work today, didn't affect my performance one bit. Any excuse to ease a losing bet. Get a grip.
    Taking a dump within an hour of the start of a physical challenge has been shown to enhance performance.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

You Idiots didnt know that splib has been throwing some games since he was in Atlanta. Its a good thing whitey "rehabilitated" him. Fckng morons.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    nope. just sitting on 1880 shares of lvs stock. you still brushing those choppers with a paint roller?
    ??

Not following you here, pal.

You not still in Macau?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

JJ he might be a pioneer for running QB's but bottom line is he's not a great QB period and never has been. A QB's job should NEVER be run first. Look at his career passing #'s and based on that alone he would be a 3rd stringer trying to get a roster spot at best. He's a turnover machine, always had accuracy issues, cannot read defenses, and makes too many stupid decisions. Only reason he starts in Nfl is his legs and affirmative action!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He just missed a few deep playoff runs and possible superbowl

Nobody has this much longevity as a running qb and still effective

His arm is still a shotgun

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Think I saw the other night he has 20 td's to 19 turnovers going back to 2012. No thanks for me! He had the 1 playoff win in GB many moons ago but what else has he done?

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

He has an absolute cannon for an arm. Too bad he can't hit the broadside of a barn. What good is being able to throw a ball 70 yards in the air when you constantly miss your receivers 10 yards downfield?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hell even Shebow had a big playoff upset win , and Dilfer won a SB ring. However nobody with half a brain and understands the game and circumstances they took advantage of is calling them great.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Lets also remember he had several of his prime years stolen away by those overzealous libtards at PETA.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

JaWalrus Russell had a cannon as well how did that pan out? Fml haha!

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Yes I have and I'm also friends with a few professional athletes, some current and some retired. The argument is ridiculous and any athlete will tell you so. Everyone is different. I know Lightning players who played golf during their Stanley Cup run. I know Bucs who did the same leading up the Super Bowl. Fans look for any and every excuse to explain a loss. It happens, only one team can win. Didn't seem to matter when the Eagles ran over the Redskins week one, or scored 30 against the Chargers the next week, a game they lost by the way. I guess the defense didn't focus properly on game day. Or maybe the Eagles are what they are, a potentially explosive offense who will struggle at times and an average to poor defense who will get shredded by the better quarterbacks in the league.

I think you have a good point. I can't stand Vick but I can't criticize him for this. Different guys prepare for games differently. As long as he made it to the stadium on time (which is usually 3-4 hours or so before kickoff) then what he did beforehand is pretty irrelevant. The 2004 Red Sox had shots of Jack Daniels before their ALCS games, starting with game 4, and everyone saw them as a bunch of loose, fun loving guys. The 2011 Red Sox had some guys eating beer and chicken during games in the dugout and those guys were absolutely crucified by the media and local fans. So what was the difference between 2004 and 2011? 1 team won the World Series, and the other blew the biggest September lead ever.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

u must not know alot, what do you think players do before games? They rest and chill dude

First 123