C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I guess he will be broke again although there is something in his probation terms or something like that about only be allowed to spend certain amount each years
    There is no guessing about it. It is a mortal lock of the century.

He will be broke.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    There is no guessing about it. It is a mortal lock of the century.

He will be broke.
    Any books have a line up on this prop yet?

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    Any books have a line up on this prop yet?
    Books wouldn't take action on it.

1) It is about as sure as the sun rising.
    2) Somehow it would be considered RAYsis.

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

this is the main problem with this guy and why he will never be a great QB (among other reasons). Hes the type of person who works hard to get the paycheck (1st year starting with birds) then when he gets paid he just took the foot off the pedal. But who know maybe thats his thing before games to release stress and make him focused. If it is he needs to find something different cause he sucked last night.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vick I here is always around football field and studies game a lot

Not like old days when he was a dog

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

yea buddy!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Another candidate for "most worthless thread of the year". Who gives a f*k what the guy was doing hours before game time? His own time at that. Any and all preparation was done well before the afternoon of the game. I took a sh*t before I went to work today, didn't affect my performance one bit. Any excuse to ease a losing bet. Get a grip.

jjgold

Sworder your a fukkin nobody and worthless person that nobody gives a fuk about just like me

Vick on other hand getting paid millions in a billion dollar business and millions being bet on himm
    It does matter what he does

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Vick on other hand getting paid millions in a billion dollar business and millions being bet on himm
    I completely agree with this point.

At the very least, it sends a bad message about how seriously he takes his job. I had a big problem when Romo went to Mexico the week before the Cowboys playoff game, as did a lot of people.

Being an NFL QB isn't quite the same as being an accountant. Like it or not, you're the face of a franchise that lots of people live and die for.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I'm pretty sure it had ZERO change on his on field performance.
    Yeah, he was going to suck either way.

jjgold

Vick does not suck

He can make every NFL team. half as a starter and half as a backup

He is erratic and does dumb things

Eli Manning had 4 INTS last week and doing it frequently now

I can go on and on

Uneducated posters that are very narrow minded

Man I love running circles around you clowns

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Sworder your a fukkin nobody and worthless person that nobody gives a fuk about just like me

Well my mother loves me but back on topic; what if he sat home and watched tv, took a nap, whatever, would it have made a difference? F*k no, the only difference is you know about it. Professional athletes have been playing their whole lives, nothing they're gonna learn a few hours before the game. If it mattered at all coaches would require the players be at the facility. Philly got beat by a team with a better defense, nothing more nothing less. Make up your losses on Minnesota Sunday.

calmeat

JJ who ever said eli is a great QB i still dont think he is that good. When he won his superbowls its because the coaches told him what to do, as in, since we dont have plax on our team who was the one who made you look good stop throwing deep and dont throw over 10 yards. Then he did very well now with cruz and nicks he trying to do the long ball again and nicks just doesnt have the ability anymore to win those matchups and we see eli again for what he is. Yes Qbs will throw picks and such and vick doesnt suck hes just overrated. He has NEVER been an accurate QB and the reason why i really didnt want him on the eagles. He makes plays with his legs but he holds onto the ball too long and as you see last night Maclins injury really hurt this offense. We will go nowhere with Cooper as WR2 on this team.

calmeat

Sword have you ever played sports. There is a whole mental aspect to getting ready for a game especially football. All the things you said above watch tv took a nap etc are all things that are fine. Taking out a sports car for a test drive is not ok. He should be focusing on what he needs to do in order to win a football game and resting. His mind was obviously not on the game and on something else. Betting aside, As fans all we ask is our players care about these games as much as we do. That is why he will never get the love from philly (unless he wins a superbowl)

jjgold

Sworder I might tail you on Sunday

I think Eli is overrated..won two miracle superbowls but he won

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Eli Manning had 4 INTS last week and doing it frequently now

jj , back off of Eli

Last chance

CoachJB
    CoachJB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2556

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    not make the strong you the argument!

for the examples! I not guynecolegist but! I make sex and play with vagina of the wife!

have make be guynecolegist to make sex and play with vagina of the wife? no and never

but wife not give the vagina with the frequents I desire. is situation of the marriage life. I understand. prooved now! so I make watch on american football I make theory comment on situations

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Nuthin but a G thing baby! Trust me winners like Manning, Brady, Rodgers are not out shopping for sports cars or buying tacky bling a few hours prior to a game.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by calmeat View Post
    Sword have you ever played sports. There is a whole mental aspect to getting ready for a game especially football. All the things you said above watch tv took a nap etc are all things that are fine. Taking out a sports car for a test drive is not ok. He should be focusing on what he needs to do in order to win a football game and resting. His mind was obviously not on the game and on something else. Betting aside, As fans all we ask is our players care about these games as much as we do. That is why he will never get the love from philly (unless he wins a superbowl)
    Yes I have and I'm also friends with a few professional athletes, some current and some retired. The argument is ridiculous and any athlete will tell you so. Everyone is different. I know Lightning players who played golf during their Stanley Cup run. I know Bucs who did the same leading up the Super Bowl. Fans look for any and every excuse to explain a loss. It happens, only one team can win. Didn't seem to matter when the Eagles ran over the Redskins week one, or scored 30 against the Chargers the next week, a game they lost by the way. I guess the defense didn't focus properly on game day. Or maybe the Eagles are what they are, a potentially explosive offense who will struggle at times and an average to poor defense who will get shredded by the better quarterbacks in the league.

calmeat

sword,
    What you said about the eagles is exactly what they are. Did those guys go golfing the day of the game as in hours before game time were they were finishing up the 18th? I find that hard to believe. I agree some people are different and get ready to compete in certain ways but it still will not be right in fans eyes.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well going back in the day one of ours Kenny Stabler was notorious for his late night partying. So were a lot of the old Raiders but Kenny would stay out till 4 am on a game day drinking and getting pussy. They won though and Kenny was a gamer. Whatever works I guess but usually it seems the great QB's are more mechanical and stay away from distractions these days. I'm not in Peytons posse bit I cannot imagine that droid at a strip club or Ferrari shopping on gameday lol.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

I know for a fact some (Lightning) played the morning of a game. They know how to play, what does sitting around picking their noses accomplish, other than appeasing some know-it-all fans? Football players generally show up at the stadium 2-3 hours before kickoff. That's plenty of time for pre-game preparation (get taped, warmups, meet with coaches, etc.), anything else is overkill. And frankly, what the fans think really doesn't matter, all that matters is what the coaches think. Winning cures what ails you.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    I know for a fact some (Lightning) played the morning of a game. They know how to play, what does sitting around picking their noses accomplish, other than appeasing some know-it-all fans? Football players generally show up at the stadium 2-3 hours before kickoff. That's plenty of time for pre-game preparation (get taped, warmups, meet with coaches, etc.), anything else is overkill. And frankly, what the fans think really doesn't matter, all that matters is what the coaches think. Winning cures what ails you.
    I don't believe for a second that any lightning player played a round of golf the day of a Stanley Cup game. That's complete whoreshit.

They would've been crucified once that came out, and it clearly would have. Also, it's not like no one ever injures themselves playing golf. Pulling a muscle, etc.

No player with a fukkin brain is going to risk anything on the day of a game that could decide the trophy for which they've worked their entire life to obtain.

I mi know a few athletes myself, including some nhl guys, and not a one of them would be that stupid.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Opie KNOWS the pro routine

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I don't believe for a second that any lightning player played a round of golf the day of a Stanley Cup game. That's complete whoreshit.

They would've been crucified once that came out, and it clearly would have. Also, it's not like no one ever injures themselves playing golf. Pulling a muscle, etc.

No player with a fukkin brain is going to risk anything on the day of a game that could decide the trophy for which they've worked their entire life to obtain.

I mi know a few athletes myself, including some nhl guys, and not a one of them would be that stupid.
    Well if you say so it must be true. I stand by what I posted. Brett Favre played one of the greatest games of his career the day after his father died (Monday night game versus Oakland). Think he sat around "preparing" for that night's game? And this was two days before Christmas. The idea is to clear your mind of distractions, how one does so is his call. This whole debate is pointless. People are going to believe what they want to believe.

Edit: And I posted "Stanley Cup run", i.e. the playoffs. Never said the finals.
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 09-20-13 at 10:14 PM.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

mike vick is no Chalky White

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Vick Played Like Garbage Again. As I Said One Of The Most Overrated Qbs Ever To Play The Game. Never Was A Great Passer. Turns The Ball Over To Much. And Likes To RapE dogs
    What's wrong with your shift key bro?

...Not that I disagree with much of what you said.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Football players generally show up at the stadium 2-3 hours before kickoff. That's plenty of time for pre-game preparation (get taped, warmups, meet with coaches, etc.), anything else is overkill.

I think Vick has a very different definition of "preparation" and standard of what is "overkill" from Manning, Brees, Brady, Rodgers, or RGIII. Every year it's "I finally got down how to avoid mistakes" and "I'm really going to buckle down, watch film, and prepare" and then he fukks up.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    or with a defense like philly has
    In all fairness to the Eagles Defense. They get no rest. Quick scores and turnovers run down your D.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

"Care about the games as much as we do." lol, Are you serious? Grow the phuck up. It's just a game. These games don't affect the lives of anyone on this board.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Vick is a loser. Always has been.

You cannot win with a guy like that.
    says the guy who has romo at qb. cowboys they should win it all again in about 20never.
    Last edited by Grits n' Gravy; 09-21-13 at 11:03 AM.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

David wells pitched a perfect game for the yanks after staying up partying till 6am with the snl crew, the morning before a 1pm start.

That's a true athlete

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    says the guy who has romo at qb. cowboys they should win it all again in about 20never.

You still a big timer for Sheldon?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

You can't win guys, Vick had money against himself

jjgold

Vick a pioneer of running qbs