PROBEST
    PROBEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

No brainer kc vs philly!!!!!!!!!!!!please comment

AS ALL OF U KNOW I TYPE IN CAPS NOT SCREAMING,OK THAT'S OVER,NOW ONTO THE GAME,LOOK AT MY RESULTS,SO Y AM I SO SUCCESFUL????IT'S HOW U LOOK AT A GAME,NOT STATS OR INSIDE INFO BS IF THAT WERE TRUE THE MINDS THAT RUN APPLE WOULD DOMINATE OR THE UNDERGROUND WOULD FIX ALL THE GAMES,NOPE NOT THE ANSWER. VEGAS BUILDS LINES ON MODELS, WHERE THEY HAVE 1,000'S TO DRAW FROM AND KNOW WHERE TO PUSH THE $$$$$ TO BALANCE THE PUBLIC. SO IF U R ABLE TO GET ON THE INSIDE AND FIGURE OUT WHAT MODEL THEY R USING BINGO,75% OF THE TIME U WILL BE ON TOP.WHEN I WAS IN HARVARD MED SCHOOL,U HAD TO TAKE THE MENTAL STAND U WERE THE BEST,SO WHEN I GRADUATED AND WENT INTO NEUROSURGERY MY MINDSET WAS I WAS THE BEST.SAME APPLIES IN ANYTHING I APPROACH,SO HERE IT IS FELLOW MENSA ALUMNI,FOR THOSE OF U THAT DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS(YOUR IQ IS ON AVERAGE ABOVE 175 GENIUS). HERE IS MY QUESTION AND THEN U WILL HAVE THE ANSWER TO TONIGHTS GAME,WHEN U FIND IT,TELL ME THE RESULTS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS KC WAS ON THE ROAD TOTAL IN 50'S,AND LINE POSTED THIS LOW????THERE IT IS ,AS WE SAY IN MY PROFESSION THIS IS A NO
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 03:31 PM.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Intrigued. I'll stay tuned. But the BOLD is worse than the CAPS. GL regardless.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually read the first sentence and then skipped the rest. Good luck with whatever play it is that you've got hidden somewhere in your indecipherable post.
    Points Awarded:

saints1856 gave Mocknroll 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

smarotta09 gave Mocknroll 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: calven, swordsandtequila, smarotta09, and Dutch

Lloyd68
    Lloyd68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

KC to win tonight.

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

last 3 years KC when road underdog of 3pts is 3-1 and 20-26 since 92
    In road games last 3 years when total is greater or equal to 49.5 1-0 since 92 5-6

philly
    last 3 when home fav of 3pt 2-2 since 92 17-14
    when home total 49.5 or greater last 3yrs 0-2 since 92 3-2

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

only problem is if you go by these stats then you will have issues. Both teams new coaches on a thursday night with little time to prepare. Adv goes to eagles dynamic O, its tough to stop when you have a full week to prep. KC O is a standard O that you can scheme for in short time. The key is the D on both teams. If eagles do something like the middle of how they played week 1 and week 2 eagles win. If the D for eagles is like last week then KC will win or be close to winning the game.

PROBEST

Meat ur close but?????

Quote Originally Posted by calmeat View Post
    only problem is if you go by these stats then you will have issues. Both teams new coaches on a thursday night with little time to prepare. Adv goes to eagles dynamic o, its tough to stop when you have a full week to prep. Kc o is a standard o that you can scheme for in short time. The key is the d on both teams. If eagles do something like the middle of how they played week 1 and week 2 eagles win. If the d for eagles is like last week then kc will win or be close to winning the game.
    u need both to apply only for kc,so its both total and side together then lookk for those results,that's a bingo .................the reason u pik kc they have not been traditionally a hi powered offense,so when 50 is posted u look at the the leat offensive team.....good luck

PROBEST

Look at 11/16 2008

Kc vs no,30-20 no,so with the side lower the total will sail,and i would expect philly to score around 32 points,there is your answer,gotta go and save some lives....this one is pretty easy,:d

BigPete55
    Care to Play, Care to Win!
    BigPete55's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, Philly & Over???

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Yeah, I still don't know which side you're even supporting at this point.

I'm not sure about the 'no brainer' part but you definitely have the 'no brain' from your post down pat.

Also, trends mean less when there are large paradigm shifts in a teams philosophy, approach and coaching.

Past years trends matter if you have two teams going at it who have had the same coaching and basic playbook and mostly the same rosters still in play, but this is a game where both teams are very, very different than they were just last year.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by PROBEST View Post
    AS ALL OF U KNOW I TYPE IN CAPS NOT SCREAMING,OK THAT'S OVER,NOW ONTO THE GAME,LOOK AT MY RESULTS,SO Y AM I SO SUCCESFUL????IT'S HOW U LOOK AT A GAME,NOT STATS OR INSIDE INFO BS IF THAT WERE TRUE THE MINDS THAT RUN APPLE WOULD DOMINATE OR THE UNDERGROUND WOULD FIX ALL THE GAMES,NOPE NOT THE ANSWER. VEGAS BUILDS LINES ON MODELS, WHERE THEY HAVE 1,000'S TO DRAW FROM AND KNOW WHERE TO PUSH THE $$$$$ TO BALANCE THE PUBLIC. SO IF U R ABLE TO GET ON THE INSIDE AND FIGURE OUT WHAT MODEL THEY R USING BINGO,75% OF THE TIME U WILL BE ON TOP.WHEN I WAS IN HARVARD MED SCHOOL,U HAD TO TAKE THE MENTAL STAND U WERE THE BEST,SO WHEN I GRADUATED AND WENT INTO NEUROSURGERY MY MINDSET WAS I WAS THE BEST.SAME APPLIES IN ANYTHING I APPROACH,SO HERE IT IS FELLOW MENSA ALUMNI,FOR THOSE OF U THAT DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS(YOUR IQ IS ON AVERAGE ABOVE 175 GENIUS). HERE IS MY QUESTION AND THEN U WILL HAVE THE ANSWER TO TONIGHTS GAME,WHEN U FIND IT,TELL ME THE RESULTS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS KC WAS ON THE ROAD TOTAL IN 50'S,AND LINE POSTED THIS LOW????THERE IT IS ,AS WE SAY IN MY PROFESSION THIS IS A NO
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Not only do you think that Vegas builds lines on a static model, but you also seem to think that the average Mensa IQ 175....LOL.

BigPete55

Well, if you are so smart, prove it nutsy!!! What's the Play?????

PROBEST

U nailed it petey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPete55 View Post
    Well, if you are so smart, prove it nutsy!!! What's the Play?????
    WAY TO GO U GOOD LUCK,WHATS UP WITH THE REST OF THESE BACKWOODS HUMPMEISTERS....

PROBEST

Hey stevie last time i saw that much cash was, oh excuse me for just a second,i just dropped that much on the floor for my maid......

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

i tried to start readin this then i was like fukk it

learn to type in paragraphs pal

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

See ur point, but either team could cover with the total going over or under. but I like the chiefs bc think they r the better team and with reid insider information, hopefully they give this over hyped eagles team a beat down.

BIGSACK

Bigpete, he s saying kc and not necessarily a take on the totals. The total has never been this high with kc on the road and the spread this close. So vegas expects kc to score plenty points to keep up with the eagles. He does make a point but also has certain flaws in it.

one last question, mr Mensa how much u betting on this game?

john360180
    john360180's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4572

Phily for me.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

dumb thread......I'm on the over

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Didn't read OP's fuking mess..

Philly has given up 33 and 27 the frist two weeks while scoring at least 30 in both games..Hard to take the under tonight.

KC only gave up 2 points and 16 points, and put up 28 and 17...Hard to take the over tonight.

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Bro, do what I do, post the play only, when you win you get respect, when you post in not only caps, but bold as well you look like a tool. I don't even care who you are on, you are just annoying me to the point that I had to say something, which I normally never do. I'm on Philly -3. See it's that easy.

PROBEST

30k play over in philly and clemson

Quote Originally Posted by bigsack View Post
    bigpete, he s saying kc and not necessarily a take on the totals. The total has never been this high with kc on the road and the spread this close. So vegas expects kc to score plenty points to keep up with the eagles. He does make a point but also has certain flaws in it.

One last question, mr mensa how much u betting on this game?
    play the over eeezy peeezy:d

packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15648

worlds worst picker makes my choice just take the opposite whatever he takes you guys should go check it out it's a different way to look at things

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

I've met a smart person before. You sound nothing like him OP. 175 IQ what u doin gambling?!? And bragging no less... Sound like a mom's basement fatty with an inferiority complex.

to the rest.. I'm thinking KC + OV .. But KC's D could really hurt that juicy looking over play.. May tease it to KC+8.5 and OV 43.5

BIGSACK

Quote Originally Posted by PROBEST View Post
    play the over eeezy peeezy:d
    No, that total is like a coin toss for me. Will just stay on kc. Ur logical flaw is just so obvious, not gonna listen to u and don't really believe u r a mensa.
    And please answer my question, u gotta at least put 100k on the game if u r who u claim to be.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Name:  operation-board-game.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  44.3 KB

OP plays this game all day in his basement. Mommy playfully calls him "Doc.

10 skittles and two red jelly beans on over. gl

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

buddy you need a lobotomy asap lets see hmmm 16-6 midway 3rd. qrtr. you need 30 pts. to cover the over ill bet you were thrown out of harvard 175 IQ einstein had 165 oh well

BIGSACK

The dude is just an idiot/wanna be smart ass. Can anyone actually tell he is trying to pick the over with so much emphasis on the chiefs when they r 2 under this year? Can even present a valid point, moron

BigPete55

I was on the Chiefs.......this guy is a weirdo!