firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

week 3 picks ( input )

Vikings -5.5 at home against the browns
    Cowboys -4 at home against the rams
    Giants ML at Carolina
    Last edited by firekillex; 09-18-13 at 07:56 PM.

tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Love the Vikings, they are now -6 and will probably go up higher, take it now if your going to take them. Cowboys always scare me away and stl is no pushover.

I think Ravens win straight up in this one, i know they looked like shit the past 2 weeks.. but at home and a dog against a non-impressive texans team.. I think ravens take it.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya i definetly agree on the vikings, right when i seen the richardson trade i took the 5.5 line which i felt comfortable with especially when the games in minny. Dallas is always a scary team to bet on as well but i think this is the year that they really start clicking, i think it comes down to how good demarco murray does in the game and i think he will have a great game with dallas winnning by 7-10 points. I changed my mind on the houston game since andre johnson probably wont be playing and the ravens really need this win which makes me kinda scared, especially when the texans havent looked to great in the past 2 weeks. Thats why for my 3rd bet i went ML on the giants, 0-2 start they really need a big win and i think Eli can do that in Carolina