pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

I been a a huge steeler fan all my life and I can not figure out why people and the league think Tomlin is a good coach. Yes he is well spoken and describes a loss in the upmost mannor in riddles and is real repedative. The standard is the stardard and next man up bullshit. No it's not next man up. Pouncy is out. You don't just say next man up. He's irreplaceable. Tomlin alone cost us 3 games last year alone with bone headed calls! Making suisem kick 2 game winners over 50 yards. Knowing that's not his range. Against the bengals last years with 40sec left and no timeouts he chose to drive the field from his own 20yrd line in a tie game and of course Ben throws a pick. Tolim isn't even a 3-4 defense coach. He's from the Tampa 2. He played cornerback in collage and is a CB coach and our corners always suck. So what makes this dude a good coach???

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

ability to motivate and have players want to play for you cant be undervalued. he's top 5 in my book

pimpinaces

Motivate is cower...dick leboue. They play for dick not Tomlin

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Any HC with a ring is arguably "good". I can argue for a few not-great HCs that have a ring: Billick, Shanahan, Switzer.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

The demise of the steelers and big ben will be from todd haley. His system simply does not fit pitt's personnel. I thk deep down rothlisberger hates haleys system and it will become more evident as time goes on. Haley is a run/run/pass coordinator with dink and dunk pass plays. Big ben is better when he's in the shotgun slinging it down field which is exactly what Bruce Arians system is. Why they so willingly let him go for todd haley is mind boggling.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Why do people think Dungy is a good coach? U can figure it out...

Dungy was a defensive mind, hus defenses in indy sucked. Peyto. Won him a ring and the fact dungy only. Won 1 there is an underachievement

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
    Why do people think Dungy is a good coach? U can figure it out...

Dungy was a defensive mind, hus defenses in indy sucked. Peyto. Won him a ring and the fact dungy only. Won 1 there is an underachievement
    Dungy is a better DC than HC, granted, but half his years in Indy, they had a top 10 D. His D won him his ring.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

They were ok when they played with bigeads as was the case often and to be expected with that offense. But they could never stop the run and outside of freeney and mathis were aberage everywhere emse at best.

pimpinaces

How did this turn into a Dungy thread???"

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

pimp yeah 100 percent right he is not a good coach just watch him it looks like he is lost out there

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Mike tomlin is barry switzer without a college resume!!

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by pimpinaces View Post
    I been a a huge steeler fan all my life and I can not figure out why people and the league think Tomlin is a good coach. Yes he is well spoken and describes a loss in the upmost mannor in riddles and is real repedative. The standard is the stardard and next man up bullshit. No it's not next man up. Pouncy is out. You don't just say next man up. He's irreplaceable. Tomlin alone cost us 3 games last year alone with bone headed calls! Making suisem kick 2 game winners over 50 yards. Knowing that's not his range. Against the bengals last years with 40sec left and no timeouts he chose to drive the field from his own 20yrd line in a tie game and of course Ben throws a pick. Tolim isn't even a 3-4 defense coach. He's from the Tampa 2. He played cornerback in collage and is a CB coach and our corners always suck. So what makes this dude a good coach???
    They all share the same religion. HINT it is the religion that keeps preaching diversity for all but they want their own country in the Middle East.

ESPN is owned by Disney
    CEO of Disney is Bob Igor
    Chris Berman
    Rich Eisen
    Adam Schefter
    Linda Cohen
    Keith Olberman
    Andy Behrens
    Hank Goldberg
    Dana Jacobson
    Max Keller
    Tony Kornheiser
    Steve Jevy
    Al Michaels
    Karl Ravich
    Scott Reiss
    Jeremy Schapp
    Dan Shulman
    Andrea Kramer
    About 33% of NFL owners

Pretty much everybody at ESPN is black or Jewish. ESPN is very politically correct. When Romeo Crenell is a crappy coach then race doesn't matter. When Tony Dungy wins a super bowl we are supposed to celebrate it because it proves black coaches are just as good as white coaches. When a black QB wins a super bowl we are supposed to celebrate it. When Riley Cooper says a common NFL locker room word we are supposed to say rotten things about him, that he's worse than the numerous murderers in the NFL. Oh and even though most people are against the Rooney Rule ESPN loves it.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

If Mendenhall wasn't as James Harrison eloquently put it a fumble machine Tomlin would probably have 2 rings.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Tomlin is good. His personnel sucks ass. Too many injuries to blame losing on him.

pimpinaces

Cower team...Tomlin draft sucks

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
    They were ok when they played with bigeads as was the case often and to be expected with that offense. But they could never stop the run and outside of freeney and mathis were aberage everywhere emse at best.
    As Bill Parcells once said, "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.", when he was operating on a salary cap deficit in Dallas. Dungy's defense was on a tight budget when most of the cap space went into Peyton and his weapons on offense.

Scorpion
    Update your status

tomlin suks donkey kok

Scorpion
    Update your status

Tomlin was happy because we were ahead 15:20 to 14:40 in time of possession at the half. He's obsessed with time of possession.

Tomlin is not a cerebral head coach

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

uhhh ..... super bowl?????

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Steelers fans think they are entitled to make the playoffs every season.

Just enjoy your Pirates this year and be content with the Steelers past success.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

steelers fukked me last night
    can't believe i fell for that shit

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he will get a pass, no one will notice, people will blame someone else

he is overrated though

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Probably because he won a couple SB's. His team now sucks though. Can't coach bad.

pimpinaces

Back to my point...get the fuk out of Pitt Tomlin. You sorry as.s bum.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

His team has no talent anymore. Other than Brown and Polamalu, there's really nothing.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    His team has no talent anymore. Other than Brown and Polamalu, there's really nothing.
    I watched yesterday's game, so many missed tackles on defense and missed blocks on offense. Maybe that's coaching?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

guy is overrated and has made alot of bad in game decisions. He should be shown the door at the end of the year