pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job ESPN.....

The addition of Ray "Double Murder" Lewis to the cast today was wonderful. I guess its better then watching Micheal Irvins cocaine induced delirium ranting. Jesus fck what a horror show this country has become! FACT.

Mousey
    Mousey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4618

says the guy with the OJ pic

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post

you do notice the officers in background of the oj pic,

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Didn't have to go far to prove my point!

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

priceless look on the Juices face

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

i really thought he was afraid to retire from the nfl as he's pretty much fair game at that point. as long as you are black and in the nfl you are untouchable. minus vick but he was the exception.

i think he is as shocked he got a job and he's not somehow in court more then anyone.

steelheaddan
    steelheaddan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Did you notice Ray Ray saying "we can't fix the problem until we find out what they're doing off the field"? The guy is speaking like he's a fukin psychologist.... Pathetic

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Maybe the best defensive player in the history of the league that turned his life around 180 degrees. Haters are going to hate I guess.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

ray is such a phony
    blah blah blah i'm a crazy murderer blah blah

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont care for any nfl commentator so meh i just want to see carrie gimmewood sing sunday night football on nbc

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by steelheaddan View Post
    Did you notice Ray Ray saying "we can't fix the problem until we find out what they're doing off the field"? The guy is speaking like he's a fukin psychologist.... Pathetic
    what about that show i think it was on espn or fox before a game showing how he was running a program to get the homeless in shape? the homeless looked scared out of their freaking mind.

also, that time he was wearing military gear. just looking at that pos you can tell he's insane. i really thought he was going to somehow walk right into a court room when he retired. it's really only a matter of time he really beats the shit out of someone or kills again.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

He's alot better than watching some 3rd tier white boy like Chris Mullin or Boomer Esiason. More blacks and less whites is always good!

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerC View Post
    Maybe the best defensive player in the history of the league that turned his life around 180 degrees. Haters are going to hate I guess.
    come on. crazy is crazy. he makes artest look normal. it's all an act what he's doing now. let's see what he does now that he has more time on his hands. i would take -1000 it won't be very long till we read about him.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    He's alot better than watching some 3rd tier white boy like Chris Mullin or Boomer Esiason. More blacks and less whites is always good!
    i like boomer esiason

biff
    dead

un-freaking real this pos murderer actually has defenders. let's just forget he killed 2 people, right? i'm sure his lawyers didn't say "Ray, you got to go put on an act like you changed your ways or you'll never see the outside again" etc. i'm hoping his defenders (the online ones) just do this for attention and are not serious.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    It seems to be working so well. Thank God for the Sony playstation.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerC View Post
    Yeah the the realization of the possibility of spending the rest of your life in jail will do that to some folks. Unfortunately most of the sociopaths, with his genetics never get it. Stunning!
    Last edited by pulledclear; 09-15-13 at 12:15 PM.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Ray Ray better bring back that Jesus talk or else the cops might find some more evidence and send his black ass to jail.