hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

DOG of NFL WEEK 2: CLEVELAND BROWNS win SU vs Ravens!!!

Hit it hard

Ravens are downgrade on offensive, losing Boldin to 49ers. Who will Flacco throwing the ball to? Just like Detroit losing Megatron or Chicago losing Marshall.

Ravens lost this game SU. Last week Pits, this week Ravens.
    Cincy win that division champ.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Not sure about that one. I think Harbaugh will bounce back after the embarrassment with a win a home.

hitman09

Just name who will catch the ball from Flacco? Torey Smith can't do it alone; look at NE to9, Torey Smith = Elderman; at least the NE have two rookies WRs Dobson and Thompskins but still couldn't earn much points;

On the other side, Cleveland play a lot better than Jets on both side of football. Weeden made mistakes, but he's good after bad game.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

BAL and ATL ML parlay @-110. Going semi-big! Ravens play like beasts at home and Stephen Jackson against his former team. I like both plays, prolly gonna go broke knowing the NFL.

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Don't understand how u can take cleveland..if they cant win at home ..im sure the browns will play worse on the road..cant see the ravens starting the season 0-2..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    Just name who will catch the ball from Flacco? Torey Smith can't do it alone; look at NE to9, Torey Smith = Elderman; at least the NE have two rookies WRs Dobson and Thompskins but still couldn't earn much points;

On the other side, Cleveland play a lot better than Jets on both side of football. Weeden made mistakes, but he's good after bad game.
    Marlon Brown and Brandon Stokley looked solid enough week 1 alongside Torrey Smith, Dallas Clark is still a great pass catching TE and I think Ed Dickson is underrated, Ray Rice is a great pass catching RB and Leach is a great FB as well, plenty of weapons for Flacco on any passing play.

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Marlon Brown and Brandon Stokley looked solid enough week 1 alongside Torrey Smith, Dallas Clark is still a great pass catching TE and I think Ed Dickson is underrated, Ray Rice is a great pass catching RB and Leach is a great FB as well, plenty of weapons for Flacco on any passing play.

hitman09

That's my upset of the week!

Please post yours!!!

Thanks!

slacker00

That's my upset of the week!

Please post yours!!!

Thanks!
    Giants and Cowboys, the NFC East is stronger than the AFC West as sad as that sounds.

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Dumbest post have seen in a while now. Good luck betting on the browns ml. Ravens had 1 bad half against Peyton manning and u rule them out against the browns at home with extra days of rest? U seen what the browns did against the dolphins at home?

BIGSACK

My upset of the week is rams and giants ( which I don't think should be an underdog at all). And I believe all the other favorites of 3.5 or more will win

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSACK View Post
    My upset of the week is rams and giants ( which I don't think should be an underdog at all). And I believe all the other favorites of 3.5 or more will win
    Trust me man my giants won't win this game...we don't even cover the spread we will lose by 7. No more that that tho Eli will torch that den D like it was practice on a thu afternoon but Peyton lol will annihilate that shitty giants D. We suck at every position even the D line is trash this year...I see Eli putting up 400yds a gm stafford style this year cause our D couldn't stop the jags right now sad as that sounds. And the rams will lose too the upsets will be PIT/MIA

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Trust me man my giants won't win this game...we don't even cover the spread we will lose by 7. No more that that tho Eli will torch that den D like it was practice on a thu afternoon but Peyton lol will annihilate that shitty giants D. We suck at every position even the D line is trash this year...I see Eli putting up 400yds a gm stafford style this year cause our D couldn't stop the jags right now sad as that sounds. And the rams will lose too the upsets will be PIT/MIA
    You've gotta be kidding, Giants have maybe one of the best D-lines in the NFL.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    You've gotta be kidding, Giants have maybe one of the best D-lines in the NFL.
    listin I love my giants with all my heart I bleed blue damn it but JPP has regressed mainly cause of his back and Tucks just bad now he's just old now to do anything. I screamed at the top of my lungs keep osi, sign Freeny but we did nothing smh our DTs are fine but unless JPP pops our line has no hope.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    listin I love my giants with all my heart I bleed blue damn it but JPP has regressed mainly cause of his back and Tucks just bad now he's just old now to do anything. I screamed at the top of my lungs keep osi, sign Freeny but we did nothing smh our DTs are fine but unless JPP pops our line has no hope.
    Tuck is 30 years old, Osi will be 32 and Freeney is 33. JPP is fine he just needs snaps, Kiwa is in the mix too.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

There old too but Freeny and osi would find ways to get pressure that's why they're going to the HOF and tick isn't. I love tuck but he was always overrated and now he's washed up and I hope jpp gets his form back and kiwi is kiwi, he might pop he might not who knows.

BIGSACK

The public is jumping all over broncos and thinking that's a lock. Is a coin flip that's gonna come down to a last second field goal, the 4.5 pt spread is a joke. I actually saw plenty signs of promise on the giants Sunday night. Denver's secondary and pass rush are no better than the cowboys. I bet Peyton won't throw 7 tds again and David Wilson or any other giants rb won't fumble twice and let broncos recover both. Is a ridiculous spread that will have tons of public squares get burned

hitman09

Family entertainment only. Take the Over for Manning vs Manning performed. Both team get credit from a total of 10 touchdowns and only 1 field goal.

hitman09

Some favs from 6.5 to 7.5 must be losing SU to balance the books money. ML , spread and teaser killer.

BIGSACK

I know there r 7 pt or more favorite lose every week. But is just too unlikely for the ravens to lose to the browns, which is a horrible team. Don't get fooled by their preseason performance, Brandon weeden isn't gonna throw 300+ yds and multiple tds against the ravens. Just don't see how the ravens or texans will lose at all this week

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

NYG or TB best dogs. Also both at home, 1 should hit IMO.

hitman09

Take +7 -110 and ML. The only win SU I take this week. Hope I can be back in game time to find the in-game thread to chat.

AJ21
    AJ21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flacco is 12-0 vs Browns. Keep that in mind

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

Quote Originally Posted by AJ21 View Post
    Flacco is 12-0 vs Browns. Keep that in mind
    Different team this year. I'd take the points if anything.

hitman09

Either Rams or Brownies will pull out an upset SU.

bigbadbruins22
    bigbadbruins22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take +7 -110 and ML. The only win SU I take this week. Hope I can be back in game time to find the in-game thread to chat.
    will do

Sep 14, 2013 09:48:55 PM Single #306845275
    Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread
    (198) Baltimore Ravens -7 Sep 15/13@01:00p
    Competitor: (197) Cleveland Browns
    Web US$ 550.00 US$ 500.00

hitman09

can't believe you throw $$$ away to the black bird.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clev is gonna get buried!

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Dolphins