Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone interested in a 2013 NFL spreadsheet that tracks ATS and O/U results & trends?

Hi guys,

A couple of seasons ago someone in the NBA forum put up a spreadsheet of the full season fixture which I found quite useful. I used this as a template for a formulated sheet for the NBA season and have now juiced it up with a few more features. This saved me a ton of time, and I figured it only fair to pass this back on to the greater SBR community.

The sheet tracks ATS and O/U results and trends and also has a match up comparison so you can punch in 2 teams going head to head and compare the numbers against each other (second tab at bottom of sheet). Sure, all this info is available to you all over the web, but this will keep all that data for you on 1 page and with the color coding it makes it a lot easier to identify key trends on straight up wins, ATS results, team totals and projected totals.

You will need to enter the results weekly to generate the results, but it takes me roughly 5-10 minutes to input spread, total and both teams scores and the sheet does the rest.

I don't make plays purely based off the sheet, but it gives you handy insight when considering a play. The further the season progresses, the more accurate the data.

Not sure if this is something any of you guys are interested in, but considering an SBR member shared their original fixture on here, it's only fair I offer this up to anyone who wants it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mocknroll; 09-10-13 at 08:59 PM.