kuhnersooner
    kuhnersooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Parlay for Monday Night NFL & MLB

5 TEAMER

GAME 1 Eagles +7.5 (-203)

Like the Eagles to keep this one close in Chip's debut. Vick has a lot of weapons on offense just as Chip did at Oregon, I believe he will know how to use them ( Mccoy, Cooper, Jackson, Avant, Celek) Shanny and his coaching staff have no idea what this new offense is going to look like ... RG3 is coming off a devastating knee injury so some rust is expected. I think the Redskins overachieved a little bit last year and this being a divisional game I see it being decided by a tuddy or less

GAME 2 Texans -2.5 (-168)

The Texans I think should be an overwhelming favorite in this game I was shocked to see the line wasn't at 6 or 7....The only reason I'm playing this one safe is because its MNF and anything can happen. The Texans are the far superior team on offense and defense with stars like (Foster, Watt, and Johnson) buy the extra point or 2 on this one just in case the game is close and comes down to a FG but wouldn't be surprised if the Texans won by 3 scores.....

GAME 3 Reds (-180)

The Reds are in the middle of a playoff chase, the Cubs are playing for absolutely nothing. The Reds have averaged 5.2 runs and hit 27 homers in taking 22 of 26 from Chicago, which is an NL-worst 12-27 since July 29. Arroyo the reds starting pitcher has also shined at home, going 9-3 with a 3.16 ERA. Wood is 0-4 with a 4.15 ERA in six starts against the Reds.Wood is also 2-5 with a 3.99 ERA in nine starts since representing Chicago in the All-Star game. Bronson is a stud at home, Wood has been absolute shit lately, expect the Reds to continue their winning ways and take care of the Cubs.

GAME 4 Braves (-165)

Medlen the starting pitcher for the Braves has won both his starts against the Marlins this year, allowing an unearned run in seven innings on April 9 and three runs in six innings on July 2. Since 2012, Medlen is 4-0 with a 1.91 ERA in five starts against the Marlins. Medlen's success has been part of Atlanta's overall dominance in Florida, where the Braves have won five of six this year and 19 of 24 since 2011. Braves pitchers have posted a 1.86 ERA in 15 games at Marlins Park. The Marlins (53-88) dropped the final two games of their three-game set with Washington, losing 6-4 on Sunday. They allowed 15 runs in those two defeats and have lost 11 of 15 at home. Expect Medlen arguably the Braves best pitcher to break the Braves losing streak against the terrible Marlins.

GAME 5 Dodgers (-1.5 +140)

Nolasco The right-hander for the Dodgers, has pitched 20 1/3 consecutive scoreless innings at home, is 7-2 with a 3.84 ERA in 10 career starts against the Diamondbacks -- 2-0 with a 1.20 ERA in two this year. Nolasco will face an Arizona team that totaled eight runs while hitting .230 in splitting four games in San Francisco to start a seven-game trip. Dbacks will start Randall Delgado (4-5, 3.69), who is 0-2 with a 4.50 ERA in his last six starts. The right-hander's lone outing against the Dodgers this year was a 6-1 loss July 8 in which he surrendered three runs and a career-high 11 hits over six innings. Dodgers are on a little bit of a losing streak, expect them to come out swinging at home and get back in the win column

190 TO WIN 2500

BOOK IT!!!!

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Not a bad slate and I like your reasoning on most of these. Already on Eagles and Texans but the Reds definitely make a compelling case.

kuhnersooner

Ya I like this parlay a lot

Usually I don't go past 2-3 games

But the lineup for tonight is just 2 appetizing

kuhnersooner

Reds blew it for me......had them in another parlay 2....total let down from the Dodgers series