MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Put A Fork In Rex Ryan and the Jets"

My analysis widely perceived,"the Jets as one of the worst teams in the NFL heading into the season".The Jets must have improved QB play from rookie Smith to have a very slim but no chance against Bucs defense. Mark Sanchez shoulder injury is more significant than the team has allowed at this point, at least publicly,"The many losses on defense,starting with Revis, make it a challenge with a unhelpfully situation for Rex Ryan, who will be counting on newcomer Barnes and holdovers Antonio Cromartie and Muhammad Wilkerson to pull the unit together.Jets my SBR members and there whole organization & team & coaches are a state of great confusion and are not very well prepared for Sundays match up with the Bucs .Key losses will really hurt too: DT Mike DeVito and Sione Po’uha, LB Bart Scott, CB Darrelle Revis, G Matt Slauson, TE Dustin Keller, RB Shonn Greene. Anything but fourth in the division will be a surprise.The Bucs are still waiting for QB Josh Freeman to fulfill his promise, but maybe not much longer after drafting Glennon in the third round. RB Doug Martin is a real threat, and adding Revis and Banks shores up the secondary, but losing Bennett and Miller hurts the defensive line. Maybe Tampa Bay can overcome those holes if Freeman is better also big factor against the Jets, key additions for the Bucs CB Darrelle Revis, S Dashon Goldson, K Lawrence Tynes, WR Kevin Ogletree, CB Jonathan Banks, QB Mike Glennon. My Pick "Put A Fork In Rex Ryan and the Jets".....Bucs - 3/1/2 as a road favorite.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is your prediction on the sun coming up tomorrow?

SFVKID
    SFVKID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

so let me understand , you base your pick because the Jets lost players who were terrible( Scott who was so good last year he had to retire because no team wanted him,Green,Slauson,) or players who were injured and didn't even play for the Jets last year(Revis,Pouha,Keller)the only decent player is DeVito who was replaced by FIRST ROUND PICK Sheldon Richardson and let me tell there isn't one team in the league who will take DeVito over Richardson who will be a strong candidate for ROY

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Jets cover week 1...Bucs don't deserve to be laying that chalk on the road

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Bucs always start the season slow? am I right?

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Freeman is scary guy to have money on. More picks then Sanchize last two years. That said $165 for $100, no way the Jets win tomorrow. Not a fukkin chance.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I've long been a fan of Harry The Hat. Very good analysis. However, I will personally back the Jets here and in fact I look for them to win outright. The Bucs are a crappy team. For some reason people have a perception they have a solid defense. They don't. And as good as Revis is, he's been banged up and I don't expect him to have much of an impact here.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets my SBR members and there whole organization & team & coaches are a state of great confusion and are not very well prepared for Sundays match up with the Bucs .Key losses will really hurt too: DT Mike DeVito and Sione Po’uha, LB Bart Scott, CB Darrelle Revis, G Matt Slauson, TE Dustin Keller, RB Shonn Greene

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Quote Originally Posted by EzekielMowatt View Post
    Freeman is scary guy to have money on. More picks then Sanchize last two years. That said $165 for $100, no way the Jets win tomorrow. Not a fukkin chance.
    How is this possible?

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Yikes! Geno looked calm, cool and collected all afternoon. Didn't press, didn't make mistakes....Solid.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

back to the drawing board harry this is the nfl. not cfb