Lombatso
    Lombatso's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't see it last night but wow NC going with teasers now lol.. I'm deff trailing that tease.. Love to see you back NC good luck everyone

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Lombatso View Post
    I didn't see it last night but wow NC going with teasers now lol.. I'm deff trailing that tease.. Love to see you back NC good luck everyone
    Good luck. Nothing big today -- just some action to keep my interest.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good luck, Bank. I'm not fully convinced that Carolina can win here, but I'll take my chances with the +3 on the home dog. Think it'll be a close game, and I'm with you re: the scoring. Not that I think it will fly over, but I do think at least 20 from both sides is a distinct possibility.
    I wrote basically the same thing and just teased panthers to +7.5, really not sure who wins but think it 1 possession either way...

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

CAR +3 (-125) (2.5U to win 2)
    CAR/SF over 41 (1.09U to win 1)
    CAR TT over 20.5 (1.1U to win 1)
    CAR +7.5/SD +14.5 tease (1.2U to win 1)
    how much would bovada charge you to get to 3.5? another 30 cents?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    how much would bovada charge you to get to 3.5? another 30 cents?
    Yeah, something like that.

Well, sCam buried me and now I'm scrambling.

SD/DEN 1H under 27.5 +105 (1U to win 1.05)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

2-4, -2.84U today
    65-48, +42.8U thread

Fvcking Cam.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

coiner, who do you like next week?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Stay away from SF next week, they will have a very hard time. Unless the refs give them an edge they are in trouble.

PapaDBets
    PapaDBets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Stay away from SF next week, they will have a very hard time. Unless the refs give them an edge they are in trouble.
    Judging from your avatar you're a Niners fan right? What do you think will give the Niners trouble next week? Just curious as id love to get an opinion on this game from someone who is more familiar with the team than I am...

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

disagree....too many weapons on offense for SF and obviously a great defense. i know the early sharp money has been on sea, but my mind is set and play booked on this one. they just dealt with a great defense today and are clearly fine playing away from home. sea has had a few games at home this year where they were vulnerable. gore and hunter the keys next week....even if harvin plays, hes not even close to being a major factor...

im not even going to watch the 1st qtr, as im sure the 12th man will get sea out in front early...when things settle down, skill sets and experience should take over...

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10379

im not even going to watch the 1st qtr, as im sure the 12th man will get sea out in front early...when things settle down, skill sets and experience should take over...
    Are you suggesting a highly probable early 1st Q lead for Seattle? If so I wrote it done.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Like Denver and SF this week.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

disagree....too many weapons on offense for SF and obviously a great defense. i know the early sharp money has been on sea, but my mind is set and play booked on this one. they just dealt with a great defense today and are clearly fine playing away from home. sea has had a few games at home this year where they were vulnerable. gore and hunter the keys next week....even if harvin plays, hes not even close to being a major factor...

Agree. And Harvin being out is going to hurt. Wilson is going to have to beat the Niners with more than just his legs and handing the ball off to Lynch.

Only thing that concerns me, again, is SF's vulnerability in their OL and without their stud FB.

PapaDBets

SF has plenty of weapons no doubt, but I think comparing Carolina's D to Seattle's is a mistake here since the talent in the secondary for Seattle is so vastly superior to that of Carolina. Look at who Crabtree, VD and Boldin will be matched up against this coming weekend (Sherman and Maxwell are terrific corners and Chancellor and Thomas are the best safety combo in the league) vs what they faced this weekend (Captain Munnerlyn, Mikell and Mitchell, etc). I'm also not sold on Kaep as a passer yet, as I think he has serious accuracy issues and his receivers make up for that. I think he'll have to be much more accurate this weekend than he was against Carolina if they'll have any shot of pulling off the upset. Also don't see Seattle losing their composure as badly as Carolina did with all of the dumb penalties they gave up, but the game will obviously be very intense so who knows.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by PapaDBets View Post
    SF has plenty of weapons no doubt, but I think comparing Carolina's D to Seattle's is a mistake here since the talent in the secondary for Seattle is so vastly superior to that of Carolina. Look at who Crabtree, VD and Boldin will be matched up against this coming weekend (Sherman and Maxwell are terrific corners and Chancellor and Thomas are the best safety combo in the league) vs what they faced this weekend (Captain Munnerlyn, Mikell and Mitchell, etc). I'm also not sold on Kaep as a passer yet, as I think he has serious accuracy issues and his receivers make up for that. I think he'll have to be much more accurate this weekend than he was against Carolina if they'll have any shot of pulling off the upset.
    Good post. Agree that Seattle's D is light years ahead of Carolina's in the secondary.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

DEN -215 (8.6U to win 4)
    DEN -3.5 (-127) (2.54U to win 2)

italianbandit

Well good luck Tommy, I'll be rooting for you, I think if you feel it go for it, but no action for me. Of course anything can happen, after all there is a 30% chance of rain. After loving the Niners big the last 2 weeks, I really think this is where one needs to pull the brakes. I believe the Seahawk's secondary will be a difference maker and injuries to Tukuafo and Miller will be felt on the ground. They barely beat them at home, playing a sort of dis-interested Seattle team and needed a miracle run by Gore to do so. I'd love to be wrong.

italianbandit

Good post PapaD. Good luck on Denver No Coin, they are the right side.
    Last edited by italianbandit; 01-13-14 at 08:39 PM.

PapaDBets

Good post. Agree that Seattle's D is light years ahead of Carolina's in the secondary.
    Thanks NC. I'm torn on which side to take in this one considering that Russ is going to have to step it up in the passing game to win (as you mentioned before) and didnt look that sharp against NO this weekend. I'm tempted to take the Under even though its so low as my early feel is that both offenses will struggle big time

italianbandit

SF has plenty of weapons no doubt, but I think comparing Carolina's D to Seattle's is a mistake here since the talent in the secondary for Seattle is so vastly superior to that of Carolina. Look at who Crabtree, VD and Boldin will be matched up against this coming weekend (Sherman and Maxwell are terrific corners and Chancellor and Thomas are the best safety combo in the league) vs what they faced this weekend (Captain Munnerlyn, Mikell and Mitchell, etc). I'm also not sold on Kaep as a passer yet, as I think he has serious accuracy issues and his receivers make up for that. I think he'll have to be much more accurate this weekend than he was against Carolina if they'll have any shot of pulling off the upset. Also don't see Seattle losing their composure as badly as Carolina did with all of the dumb penalties they gave up, but the game will obviously be very intense so who knows.
    Funny, we both wrote at the same time and wrote similar stuff.

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Boldin scares me. He's so physical and knows all the veteran moves to gain an edge over the secondary. Guy seems to always rise to the occasion

PapaDBets

Funny, we both wrote at the same time and wrote similar stuff.
    Hopefully that's a good sign! BOL to you this weekend.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

he's def not an accurate passer yet, but hes dynamic enough to hide that weakness with his legs.
    agreed on seattle keeping their composure and having the better defense.
    in no way do i see this being a double digit win for SF, but i do think theyre road tested enough to win in seattle and advance again.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

DEN -215 (8.6U to win 4)
    you didnt want to wait on the forecast? what if its 20 degrees next week - still confident in manning over brady?

PapaDBets

he's def not an accurate passer yet, but hes dynamic enough to hide that weakness with his legs.
    agreed on seattle keeping their composure and having the better defense.
    in no way do i see this being a double digit win for SF, but i do think theyre road tested enough to win in seattle and advance again.
    Can't argue there. Definitely should be a close game and one that can go either way. Niners definitely road tested and coming off a more physical contest last week vs Carolina than Seattle had against New Orleans.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Can't argue there. Definitely should be a close game and one that can go either way. Niners definitely road tested and coming off a more physical contest last week vs Carolina than Seattle had against New Orleans.
    coming off a more physical game is usually a negative for the next week....i believe teams that played seattle this year lost around 9 of 14 games the following week....i always looked at the hawks as the most physical team in the league.

hopefully carolina doesnt have that same affect on SF

italianbandit

Good post PapaD. Good luck on Denver No Coin, they are the right side.
    There was some type error as it said, funny, after the last sentence.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

DEN -215 (8.6U to win 4)
    Adding:

DEN -210 (4.2U to win 2)
    SEA -175 (7U to win 4)
    SEA -3 (-130) (2.6U to win 2)

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Adding:

DEN -210 (4.2U to win 2)
    SEA -175 (7U to win 4)
    Ouch...squaresville tonight, let's find a middle ground.

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Public is on ne and Sf.....sharptown is more like it

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Adding:

DEN -210 (4.2U to win 2)
    SEA -175 (7U to win 4)
    Making SEA ML 10.5U to win 6.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

damn.....you switched your opinion. hate to see that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

damn.....you switched your opinion. hate to see that.
    The more I dug into this matchup, I just couldn't get past the fact that SF has been awful in Seattle with Kaepernick at QB and the Niners have traveled a lot in the last two weeks and I think they become road weary as this game progresses.

italianbandit

Good luck Coinage, I can't see Denver losing today. The NFC game seems impossible to cap the more I study it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Good luck Coinage, I can't see Denver losing today. The NFC game seems impossible to cap the more I study it.
    I have Seattle 23-17. We'll see.

Good luck, IB.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

First ... 121314151617 Last