Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    SEA +2 (+100) (25U to win 25)

Win and I close the NFL season up over 80 units. Lose and I'm still well in the black and over 30 units up for the season. Either way, I'm good.

Go Seahawks.
    great call/season. 2 or 3 in a row NFL?

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Nice hit nc. You deserved this one!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Great job on a bunch of consecutive winning seasons in multiple sports brother! Very few posting and keeping a accurate record w/o bs units/numbers doing what u been last few years! I might but god knows I don't keep track, lol. Or even consistently post all my plays or how I bet..sad the trolls U get but at least pauly gets poked in the ass won't be around if he/she half the man he claims! Lmfao
    Last edited by 2daBank; 02-02-14 at 09:43 PM.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Great job on a bunch of consecutive winning seasons in multiple sports brother! Very few posting and keeping a accurate record w/o bs units/numbers doing what u been last few years! I might but god knows I don't keep track, lol. Or even consistently post all my plays or how I bet..sad the trolls U get but at least pauly gets poked in the ass won't be around if he/she half the man he claims! Lmfao
    Bank' pretty much said everything I could state already.

I wish I had bet this superbowl, but as a Chargers fan, it was an outcome I loved. Cheers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Bank' pretty much said everything I could state already.

I wish I had bet this superbowl, but as a Chargers fan, it was an outcome I loved. Cheers.
    Yea I'm quite the wordsmith! Lol... Always enjoy your post too brother..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jago2008

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Thanks fellas. Had a really solid feeling about this one (obviously, since I put 25U on it), but I never thought it would be this easy. I appreciate everyone checking in throughout the course of the year. A lot of good cats at SBR. To Bank specifically -- I learned a lot from your thread this year, brother. You did a hell of a job there as well. It's been a good run in MLB and then the NFL. Hopefully I can finish of the NBA in similar fashion. If I'd just get rid of the college betting, I'd be in great shape! LOL!

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Awesome bet, congrats!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Awesome bet, congrats!
    Thanks, IB. Think spring.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

1-0, +25U Super Bowl
    15-7, +49.1U playoffs
    71-49, +81.8U thread

Didn't get to +100U for the year like I did in baseball, but oh well. Best year ever in the NFL, topping last season, which was pretty great. I do love this sport.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Great job Coin.

My next bet will be in April. Time to take some time off.

GL.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Great job Coin.

My next bet will be in April. Time to take some time off.

GL.
    Thanks, BigD. Wish I had the same restraint. I don't. I'm sure I'll be degening it up in college hoops tomorrow, despite losing plays like Boise State +2 last night (up 11 with 3 minutes left, up 4 with 37 seconds left, somehow lost by 4).

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ya coin avoid ncaa basketball like the plague and youll be just fine (and your level of sanity will be much better)

is this your biggest win on one game ever?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    ya coin avoid ncaa basketball like the plague and youll be just fine (and your level of sanity will be much better)

is this your biggest win on one game ever?
    According to my records, I'm 2-1 on 25U plays ($500), 1-0 on a 22U play ($440), and 1-2 on 20U plays ($400). I'm pretty sure that's all of them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Thanks fellas. Had a really solid feeling about this one (obviously, since I put 25U on it), but I never thought it would be this easy. I appreciate everyone checking in throughout the course of the year. A lot of good cats at SBR. To Bank specifically -- I learned a lot from your thread this year, brother. You did a hell of a job there as well. It's been a good run in MLB and then the NFL. Hopefully I can finish of the NBA in similar fashion. If I'd just get rid of the college betting, I'd be in great shape! LOL!

It crazy how opposite we are in regard to hoops,, nba might as well be reading Chinese to me and NCAA my fav thing to bet of all... I'm sure I could cap nba w same advanced metrics I use but I just don't trust or expect effort out of those clowns on a nightly basis like I do w the college kids, now playoffs different story, that easiest post season there is typically!

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Awesome season, NC. Congrats. Catch you in the MLB sub

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It crazy how opposite we are in regard to hoops,, nba might as well be reading Chinese to me and NCAA my fav thing to bet of all... I'm sure I could cap nba w same advanced metrics I use but I just don't trust or expect effort out of those clowns on a nightly basis like I do w the college kids, now playoffs different story, that easiest post season there is typically!
    I'm not a big advocate of the NBA as many people know, but I find it easier to cap than college hoops. Same goes for NFL/college football. Not sure why. At least we can agree we both love bases. Can't wait -- need some spring fever after this cold ass winter.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    Awesome season, NC. Congrats. Catch you in the MLB sub
    Thanks for checking in, Ex. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well.

First ... 14151617