Milos Raonic
    Milos Raonic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Why are Ravens under dogs?

They are the reigning super bowl champs..

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

they goin to lose big,,,,,,,,

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I can't figure this out either.

They did lose some on defense; however, the have one of the highest paid QBs in the game and a top 3 RB. Not saying they will win but 10 points is alot in the NFL. The ravens should be able to put up some points. Von miller is out and I'm not even sure if champ bailey is playing.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Ever seen a kid named Peyton Manning play in a big time game during the regular season?

Yeah, that might be part of the reason.

The Broncos were studs last year in Paytons first season at the helm and two guys missing on defense isn't going to change the excitement and the rockin house that will be in effect.

Combine that with the 'mile high effect' of the atmosphere in Denver, the loss of 66 percent of Flacco's recieving corps, and the 'revenge factor' of Denver wanting to rectify the robbery they endured in the playoffs to these same Ravens, all that on top of the loss of EIGHT starters including two of the best defensive players in franchise history...

All tells me the Bronco's should wreak some havoc tonight.

All that being said however, I am pretty heavy on the Bronco's so I'm desperate to provide myself some comfort for my bets

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

if you can find a bookie that is offering Broncos plus points 11/10, you found a moron. that's why. the spread considers all handicapping factors and then is adjusted to attempt to achieve equal action.

it doesn't mean Broncos 28 Ravens 20.5 final score.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Both defenses are gonna suck. Raven have weapons, Broncos have weapons. Take ravens +10 all day long

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    Both defenses are gonna suck. Raven have weapons, Broncos have weapons. Take ravens +10 all day long
    Bronco's making this one a walk in the park!

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I got it at balt plus 7 n half. No way could I pass that up. Denver missing key players no elvis no running game questionable left tackle a back ups back up etc...... Feeling it was to good to be true I bet a half a unit. This league is a joke. to dream you can win money at betting NFL is a pipe dream. If Peyton can put up those numbers on Ravens he should be able to put up 70-90 pts on my Raiders. That is the game he will pull out a fourth qtr. win. I will continue to bet this soap opera just make my self bet against what I think. I suck at handicapping NFL if I kept track I don't think I pick 20% winners. The lines attract me to the easy money and it is never easy. I feel I have a chance if I fade myself. I gotta go grab a tissue. lol

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I got it at balt plus 7 n half. No way could I pass that up. Denver missing key players no elvis no running game questionable left tackle a back ups back up etc...... Feeling it was to good to be true I bet a half a unit. This league is a joke. to dream you can win money at betting NFL is a pipe dream. If Peyton can put up those numbers on Ravens he should be able to put up 70-90 pts on my Raiders. That is the game he will pull out a fourth qtr. win. I will continue to bet this soap opera just make my self bet against what I think. I suck at handicapping NFL if I kept track I don't think I pick 20% winners. The lines attract me to the easy money and it is never easy. I feel I have a chance if I fade myself. I gotta go grab a tissue. lol
    Dude, this was by far the easiest game to predict. Balt sucks on the road. They were .500 with terrible defence without ray lewis. There d wasnt even great with lewis. What made u think balt here? Classic hangover start.

ZINISTER

gee I don't know Super bowl champs nice run game nice receiving corp good qb good coach new additions better then what they had other then Ed Reed the back up to the back up at tackle no Champ the list was endless why was the champs getn 7nhalf that's why I bet a HALF a unit it smelled. With that list of WTF are they faveored by 7 and a hook it was a set up for people who know football. The NFL is a joke did the punter turn into the on coming rushers to assure they blocked it. It looked that way. No challenge? The game plan from half to half? this game was a stinker

ZINISTER

Here is what I like for week one Houston the Browns and Indy. Fade me and prosper!!

Apex Predator
    Apex Predator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens suck f'in balls