MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Saints Host The Falcons For The Opener Defense Wins Games

I think Falcons secondary and offensive line are replacing veterans with untested players. Those holes plus a tougher schedule mean the Falcons could backslide, but consider this my SBR members, all that offensive talent makes them very dangerous. Falcons already explosive on offense, replaced Turner with Jackson, he joins QB Matt Ryan, TE Tony Gonzalez and WRs Julio Jones and Roddy White to form a formidable group of talented and skill players. But Jackson is the only addition who is sure to improve the team. Umenyiora may not produce like Abraham, who had 10 sacks for a defense that generated only 29 in 2012.. QB Drew Brees is behind an OK offensive line with so many play makers all over the field ,I believe Henderson should hardly will be missed. But the big change is on the sidelines, where coach Sean Payton is back in charge after serving his suspension[ Bountygate]. This my SBR members should help the offense be even more explosive and return some sense of normalcy to the franchise.The Saints will be hard to stop offensively, tough at home and motivated to rejoin the league’s elite you think? However there defense will be questionable going against Falcons in the opener. The Saints are currently experimenting with their new 3-4 defense, and any time you have a defense that comes off a horrible season 2012, is a question you have to ask yourself. I personal think its not wise that Saints will significantly improve there defense this season.The defense still appears to have issues even after adding Vaccaro in the draft and Lewis via free agency and switching to a new scheme defense. Falcons opened at -2 is now -3 I,am waiting to see if this line goes to -3 1/2 or maybe -4 before game time when I make my bet with Falcons I hope it does not go down.

Good Luck This Season My SBR Members On Your Bets and Predictions.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

Your writeup is solid, but it's not enough to convince me that there's much value to betting on ATL -3 on the road against a fired-up Sean Payton-coached team.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thank you SCS for your comment and very good luck to you in 2013 NFL season

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Too iffy and too early in the season to make a call on this game. Atlanta is a good road team, but they did lose to the Saints last season in the Superdome during Bountygate.

I can't get a read on the Saints at all. Have no idea how they will turn out. I feel much more comfortable betting on the total than taking a spread.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i like the over of this game as well and believe sean payton will be out for blood to win the first game of this season at home against the number 1 seed from last year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: parlaygames

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thank you Steve Ryan and Pologq for your comment's and very good luck to both of you in NFL season with your bets Correction on the line-- Falcons opened at +2 is now +3 I,am waiting to see if this line goes to +3 1/2 or maybe +4 before game time when I make my bet with Falcons I hope it does not go down.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I think Falcons secondary and offensive line are replacing veterans with untested players. Those holes plus a tougher schedule mean the Falcons could backslide, but consider this my SBR members, all that offensive talent makes them very dangerous. Falcons already explosive on offense, replaced Turner with Jackson, he joins QB Matt Ryan, TE Tony Gonzalez and WRs Julio Jones and Roddy White to form a formidable group of talented and skill players. But Jackson is the only addition who is sure to improve the team. Umenyiora may not produce like Abraham, who had 10 sacks for a defense that generated only 29 in 2012.. QB Drew Brees is behind an OK offensive line with so many play makers all over the field ,I believe Henderson should hardly will be missed. But the big change is on the sidelines, where coach Sean Payton is back in charge after serving his suspension[ Bountygate]. This my SBR members should help the offense be even more explosive and return some sense of normalcy to the franchise.The Saints will be hard to stop offensively, tough at home and motivated to rejoin the league’s elite you think? However there defense will be questionable going against Falcons in the opener. The Saints are currently experimenting with their new 3-4 defense, and any time you have a defense that comes off a horrible season 2012, is a question you have to ask yourself. I personal think its not wise that Saints will significantly improve there defense this season.The defense still appears to have issues even after adding Vaccaro in the draft and Lewis via free agency and switching to a new scheme defense. Correction on the line-- Falcons opened at +2 is now +3 I,am waiting to see if this line goes to +3 1/2 or maybe +4 before game time when I make my bet with Falcons I hope it does not go down.

Good Luck This Season My SBR Members On Your Bets and Predictions.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Good luck this year Harry

Been following u for a while. I'm liking the falcons here too. Its a shady line since u figure gettin 3 pts @ home, it seems like vegas is saying the saints are an equal team to falcons & I don't believe it. Only thing I don't like is how according to spread.com 60% of betting public is on falcons and line keeps moving in their direction. Falcons this week is one of my favorite teaser plays. Put em in a 7pt tease & u get em at +10.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Great To Hear From You This Season Sweatyguido Thank's for your comment and very good luck to you this season on your picks and bets...ROOKIE TO WATCH>> CB Desmond Trufant, Atlanta: He’s expected to be an effective starter immediately at a position where veteran depth is thin and mistakes are costly.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

FOR J.J. BASCAUS[ Reno Nevada] It has to be Super Bowl or bust for the Texans?

Great to hear from you buddy this season... My ? to you is are Houston fans still wondering how the team that appeared to be the class of the AFC dropped its last two games (to Minnesota and Indianapolis) to lose home-field advantage, then got steamrolled out of the playoffs 41-28 by New England in the second round. The pieces are there with Matt Schaub, Arian Foster and Andre Johnson on offense and Brian Cushing and J.J. Watt on defense. It has to be Super Bowl or bust for the Texans this year. Good luck on your picks and bets this season J.J.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Sweatyguido the Falcons are still going to be a pass-first offense. But the arrival of running back Steven Jackson brings an element that was missing from the offense last season. Quite simply, the Falcons didn't have a running game as Michael Turne rvirtually ran out of gas or steam in front of everyone. Jackson should open things up for the play-action passing game, and his ability to keep the clock moving should help the defense.

ChuckySlick
    ChuckySlick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drew brees will light it up.

Offence wins games, defence wins championship, atlanta wins nothing

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Harry, tease Atlanta if you want more than ATL+3. But I'm playing ATL+3 and ATL ML+150.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS FOR INFO SLACKER00 ..SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT BET SLACKER00 AND VERY GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PICKS AND BETS THIS SEASON

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckySlick View Post
    Drew brees will light it up.

Offence wins games, defence wins championship, atlanta wins nothing
    The Saints are currently experimenting with their new 3-4 defense, and any time you have a defense that comes off a horrible season 2012, is a question you have to ask yourself. I personal think its not wise that Saints will significantly improve there defense this season.The defense still appears to have issues even after adding Vaccaro in the draft and Lewis via free agency and switching to a new scheme defense.