Im a perfect 2-0 this week in NFL action teasing games. I aim to hit my 2nd teaser on Monday Night Football as the Eagles take on the Redskins. Philly is -6.5 right now...and I wasnt able to catch it there but i made my move when the line was at -7.5 . Philly is averaging 27.2 PPG and the Redskins have looked embarrasing as of late scoring only 13.2 PPG. Jim Zorn is a man in exile, the skins have alot of damage to their core players, and you can expect the DC boo birds to let their team know that they are doing bad. Morale on this team is nowhere to be found, and Washington is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games at home. Philadelphia is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Washington, and I expect the same here. My first pick was PHI teased to -1.5

Now I know that this series tends to go under, but my 2nd pick to tease is the over to 31. Even though Phily tanked in Oakland....theyre coming back east off a bad win and want to make up for it in a hurry for themselves and the division win. Washington will at least get some decent scores on the board but Philly will put the pressure on. This low number may make you think something is fishy....but I feel confident that this number is achieveable.

Once again,tease PHI to - 0.5 or -1.5 and also tease the over to 31 or lower if you can get it. Check out my YouTube channel "NickMakesPicks"