andybord
    andybord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Odd 08 trend turned upside down in 09

One of the stories of the season is how bad the really bad teams are.....I don't remember an NFL where there was this many awful teams....

Check this out...

In 2008, opening line home favorites of 10 pts or more were 10-27 ATS....This year, they are 8-0 ATS....I'm riding this trend tomorrow with Pitt, Jack, GB and NYJ.

What a strange season.

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

was impressed by the analysis, so I took 2 of your 4 for a unit each.
    Could not make myself bet on Pitt (haven't impressed me this season, division matchups seem closer see ravens/bengals)
    Green Bay lost at home to the Bengals.....bad....no way I can lay that many points, the Lions can still score, right?

andybord
    andybord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I'm with you on Pitt...if I wasn't playing a trend, I wouldn't play them in this game.

I'm expecting GB to show up one of these days and be an elite team. They get 2 key starters back from injury tomorrow (Bigby and Clifton) and they're forecasting 40s with a pretty stiff wind at Lambeau. Stafford is an SEC QB and Culpepper sucks in cold weather. GB wins 24-6.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH WAITING for gb 2 be an elite team any time this year. they can hype rodgers all they want and tru 0-line been shit also no ? kid got a freakin arm. that being said he does not go through progressions fast enough seems like he not even reading d until he finished w his drop leading his happy footed ass to hop all around in the pocket tryin to find a guy open. this da nfl if he ever going to make pack a legit threat he better learn to plant dam foot on 5th step and throw fkin ball. all that being said they may blow det out but dont think that will exactly change my opinion of them. is som crazy shit 4sure andy neva seen so many big favs cover and cover and cover. havnt been playing them either way but some weeks just kickin myself for leavin that money out there. except of coarse i always lay da points w whoeva playing da rams! gotta luv them!