RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Can the Eagles, Pats & Jets Lose?

I don't see the Eagles losing, but how about the Jets or Pats. Can the Bills or Titans pull an upset?

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    I don't see the Eagles losing, but how about the Jets or Pats. Can the Bills or Titans pull an upset?
    I do not think so. They are pointless.

JayC
    Big Booty Hoes
    JayC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Titans put up a few points. I think New England will pull it out at home though.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I can see the birds playing poorly on the road sunday BUT lose probably not

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

Of the 3, NE has the most prob. to lose SU. They're not the dominant team they used to be and vulnerable on D.
    Forecast is rainy with wind up to 30 mph which favor Tenn's running game. Beware if you plan to include them into your teaser.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

parlay steelers, eagles, jax, jets, GB ML for 95% return

RoagBettor

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    parlay steelers, eagles, jax, jets, GB ML for 95% return
    That's what I was thinking also. I'm a Pats fan, and they aren't the dominant team of the past as PeePee said. Brady has still not found his groove and they have a lot of young guys on defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Titans pull an upset and kill a lot of parlays and teasers (although my father thinks I'm crazy, but he never wins betting anyway LOL).

iwutitan
    iwutitan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anytime you have a rookie QB you can lose. Jets are good, not great

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah all of those teams can lose, that why they call it the any given Sunday rule. I bet if you Parlay The Raiders, Bills, and Titans on the money line, after your book gets done laughing, they will give you an awesome payoff for that play. It will lose of course, but it is still possible that the Raiders can beat the first NFC team since they did it in 2006 against Arizona, or that the Eagles could lose their first game ATS out on the west coast since the league re-aligned in 2002, or Buffalo may find some offense against the Jets like Miami did, and Mark "Dirty" Sanchez doesn't play well enough to win this week, or maybe the Titans will find a pass defense against the Pats, or perhaps Brady will regress and become a poor quarterback like the Raider's QB instead of a decent quarterback like he has been, or that the Pats will lose 2 games in a row. Go ahead I bet the odds will pay hamsomely for that bet.

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

the jets game who ever has a better running game will win its been rainning all nite and will be all day with up to 45mph winds so take the under stay away from the points its going to be anyones game

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseykingpin View Post
    the jets game who ever has a better running game will win its been rainning all nite and will be all day with up to 45mph winds so take the under stay away from the points its going to be anyones game
    Good point about the rain, but the Jets run really well, and defend really well as well. Don't let last Monday's game fool you, the Jets have a touch notch run defense. The Bills have offensive line, quarter back, and running problems. About the only thing that the Bills do have is a receiving corps that is good. Jets giving 9 or more is allot, maybe if you teased down to 3 and picked up K.C +12 against a team that only puts up 17 a game in Washington is a decent play. Does
    anyone know the weather in Washington as well. I know here in Pa it has been raining and snowing ( yes snowing ) for about 4 days now, and I'm sure Wahington has had its fair share of this crappy weather.

RoagBettor

Rage, I think you misunderstood. I had no intention of playing against the Jets, Pats, and Eagles. My point was that I wanted to play a ML parlay with all the heavy favorites and was wondering which one of these teams could possibly lose today (I know in theory all 3 could, but who has the best chance, and I think it's the Pats).

Thanks for your input.

RoagBettor

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    Rage, I think you misunderstood. I had no intention of playing against the Jets, Pats, and Eagles. My point was that I wanted to play a ML parlay with all the heavy favorites and was wondering which one of these teams could possibly lose today (I know in theory all 3 could, but who has the best chance, and I think it's the Pats).

Thanks for your input.
    LOL, just to show how my weekend went, I started this thread and thought the Eagles and Jets were locks and the Pats could be in trouble.

Thank God this weekend is over with minimal damage. I was so close to making a huge ML parlay with these teams.