frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Liking the Ravens +3 @Minny

The last time the Vikings faced a defense comparable to the Ravens, were the 49er's. And that game required a miracle just to win. I think the Ravens D will contain Adrian Peterson, and force Farve to pass. I'm expect Farve to throw a few picks here, maybe one to Ed Reed. Turnovers is what's going to kill the Vikings tomorrow.

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I agree with you on this game...money for all those reasons. Look for Ed Reed to have a big game

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I agree too look for the ravens to bounce back after some bad calls last week

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Totally disagree, the 49ers game was turned around when they blocked a field goal attempt by the vikes and took it in for a score to end the first half. Secondly, the ravens d is not the dominate, bone crushing defense as it was in years past. The pats and chargers are not great offenses and they both scored over 25 points, cincy beat them at home, the chiefs scored in the mid 20's and they suck. The vikes are on a roll and momentum goes a long way--the vikes defense will handle the ravens offense and force mistakes and turn overs. Farve is always capable of giving up some turnovers but he is hot and in one of those grooves i don't think you can bet against him in this spot. The ravens d doesn't seem to be the same this year with out fat ass rex calling the shots. I'm playing the vikings on the ml -140.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I do think the Ravens cover here also because their defense will keep Peterson from going wild and they will force Minnesota to throw the ball to win this game. The line here says the Ravens could win this one even though that they are on the road in this game.

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

I can see the Vikings blowing out the Ravens. Lets face it that Ravens defense is overrated. They're giving up close to 20 PPG and they're going up against a team that average 31. So you figure the Vikings will score at least 24 points. Now are you going to tell me that the Ravens are going to score more then 20 points against the Vikings? If you are, you should really rethink the idea of betting on this game.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I gotta go with the Vikings. They are hot right now and showing no signs of slowing down.

The Ravens are giving up a lot of points. They've still got Ed Reed & Ray Lewis, but this isn't the old Ravens D from years past. Joe Flacco will have to have the game of his life, but I don't see it happening against this Vikings pass rush.

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Jared Allen is going to be all over Flacco. He's the difference in this game. Min wins by 10+.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

You aren't going to make a living betting against the Vikings at home.

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on Ravens as well

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Wowzer! Nice pay back win, after that ArizonaState 50 yard bomb that killed my +6.5 Huskie bet yesterday.