CHIB
    CHIB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Way too early Pick

Took -1 on the Bucs against the Jets in NY...

There is no way that Revis doesn't leave the meadowlands without being Sanchez's leading receiver.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

I agree with the side even knowing that week 1 Home Dogs do well overall.

CHIB
    CHIB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

We aren't just talking about any Home Dog....It's the stinkin Jets. I might put out my own season preview because I think the Bucs will be a team to ride in the early part of the season. I guarantee that this line will go up after the pre-season.

There is a lot of talent on that roster but the biggest concern is depth. If someone goes down, then the Bucs will be in trouble.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by CHIB View Post
    We aren't just talking about any Home Dog....It's the stinkin Jets. I might put out my own season preview because I think the Bucs will be a team to ride in the early part of the season. I guarantee that this line will go up after the pre-season.

There is a lot of talent on that roster but the biggest concern is depth. If someone goes down, then the Bucs will be in trouble.
    Bucs schedule seems a bit unfavorable. I see them having good value in week 4 vs Cardinals. i'm usually looking to fade pre-BYE Home teams, but with a 1pm eastern kickoff the edge goes to the Bucs.