SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ben Burns: Saints, Bears Under 43

Saints, Bears Under 43

Game Time: 1/21/2007 3:00:00 PM
    By: Ben Burns

Look for a low-scoring battle between the Saints and Bears this Sunday when they meet at Chicago's Soldier Field.

This will be the seventh meeting in this series over the past decade. Note that the previous six games all had over/under lines which ranged from 34½-40½.

Five of the games finished with 41 points or less and the six games averaged only 37 points. The most recent meeting was at New Orleans in 2005 and it finished right on that average in a 20-17 Chicago victory.

Both teams were involved in high scoring games which finished over the total last weekend. Those results have helped to provide us with a generous number this week, creating solid value on the under.

While the public will likely be piling on the over, I look for the final score to be lower than expected. Consider a play on the under.

Play: Saints-Bears Under 43
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 11:44 AM. Reason: link does not work

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I will be on the Under of the NFC Championship game tomorrow as well. I hope it snows all game long.