stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Quote Originally Posted by yorksdicks View Post
    I am taking Ten big!!! The line opened at colts -1 now why would they open it that low against a 0-4 team playing a 4-0 team strange so while the public pounds the colts i am taking ten as a big upset everyone watch!!

Its really not strange at all. The books are smarter than us. Tennessee made Garrard look like an all-star. Manning is going to look like a god.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's on grass, so anything can happen if the weather is cold. Timing could be off with his receivers, the wind, those factors could be the reason why the colts only win by a last minute field goal.

payingthejuice
    payingthejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nationally Televised Night Games, Peyton Manning and the Colts have an average WINNING/LOSING margin of +12.8 pts.

Something to think about. Peyton always shows up big on Television Sunday/Monday nights

JayC
    Big Booty Hoes
    JayC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Its really not strange at all. The books are smarter than us. Tennessee made Garrard look like an all-star. Manning is going to look like a god.
    Cortland Finnegan didn't play last week and is expected to play tomorrow. Not saying it would have completely changed things, but not having a Pro Bowl CB in the mix certainly counts for something.

Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

buy the hook, and pound the colts at -3

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

just a thought but the over under is at 44.5 at -115, i feel like if the line makers though colts would win, the over under would be more as it would like a 35-17 type game... But with it being under im think they are thinking a 20-17, or 17-14 game with titans covering

Portlander
    Portlander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

buy the hook, and pound the colts at -3

Exactly what I did...

jpete1966
    jpete1966's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Tennessee isn't "due" for a win. They are as bad as their record indicates. Last week was a "must win" and they looked absolutely pathetic. Maybe they should play Vince Young. Oh waitthat's not going to help. Don't overanalyze this one. Peyton should run away with this game.

First 12