That was a fvcking fumble by gates

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

clearly an incomplete pass.

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

No bet on either side but it was pretty clear incomplete...never got the ball tucked away controlled.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clearly incomplete. Why would Pats want the ball on their own 1 yard line anyway? That would only hurt Brady unnecessarily.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

He had control of the balll with 2 feet down, was falling back and the ball popped out

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318
    He had control of the balll with 2 feet down, was falling back and the ball popped out
    Thats how I saw it.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

never made a football move with possession....

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nuts
    Thats how I saw it.
    Thank you
    just glad NE pulled it out and stayed under

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318
    right, that's called an incomplete pass.

I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not you understand the rule. You have to come down with the ball still firmly in your possession. Simply having it in your hands with two feet planted "on your way down," then dropping it (or getting it ripped out by a defender, in this case) before or as you hit the ground, is incomplete.

Sometimes there will be situations where you could argue your side with instant replay, but this is clearly not one of them. I too was just happy to slip by with Under 46 in this game.
    Last edited by Hoja Verdes; 01-15-07 at 09:38 PM.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes
    right, that's called an incomplete pass.

I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not you understand the rule. You have to come down with the ball still firmly in your possession. Simply having it in your hands with two feet planted "on your way down," then dropping it (or getting it ripped out by a defender, in this case) before or as you hit the ground, is incomplete.

Sometimes there will be situations where you could argue your side with instant replay, but this is clearly not one of them. I too was just happy to slip by with Under 46 in this game.
    I understand the rules very well as a matter of fact.
    To me the ball was stripped from his hands if he were to be laying on his back with the ball still in his possesion it would have been a complete pass. He held the ball long enough, fell backward with the ball still in his possesion firmly grasped in both hands for it to be considered a completed pass the ball popped out because the defender
    and should have been NE ball. To me what I saw it was a completed pass fumble recovery by NE. That is my perception of the play with my eyes.
    Thanks for clarifying the rule.