goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

that was a weak @ss false start call

ya he may have been .25 seconds aheadf the snap but you see that crap a lot go uncalled

i had no play on the side but i thought that was incredibly weak

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Welp, so was that illegal contact that got the Saints their touch down earlier. Made it go from 3rd and 25, Eagles had just sacked Brees, to a 1st and 10. Unbelievable work by the officials in this game to get the Saints to the next game.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Welp, so was that illegal contact that got the Saints their touch down earlier. Made it go from 3rd and 25, Eagles had just sacked Brees, to a 1st and 10. Unbelievable work by the officials in this game to get the Saints to the next game.
    i might have missed that one

there was a lot of talk before the game about the saints were gonna make it no matter what if ya know what i mean and maybe there was something to that

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Went as scripted, just as I told many and even posted here on this board.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know if I believe conspiracy theories or not. If Seattle wins tomorrow and the Saints get another home game, I just might.

Bitter day for me because my boys lost a winnable game. I don't really know about the false start, but the illegal contact was definitely a penalty. Dhani Jones bumped the clear as day and didn't need to.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10539

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36
    I don't know if I believe conspiracy theories or not. If Seattle wins tomorrow and the Saints get another home game, I just might.

Bitter day for me because my boys lost a winnable game. I don't really know about the false start, but the illegal contact was definitely a penalty. Dhani Jones bumped the clear as day and didn't need to.
    Tough day for all of us phan,but did you think after mcnabb went,we'd get this far?I think garcia gave it his all and I hope if mcnabb starts next year he learned something about enthusiasm.We got next year bro.

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAHA...WHY???NOW THAT THE SAINTS ARE WINNING AND GETTING CLOSER TO THE BIGSHOW...ALL OF A SUDDEN..THE OFFICIALS,LEAGUE, EVERYBODY IS JUST HELPIN US(SAINTS) OUT...THATS BULLSHIT FELLAS...COME ON NOW..WELL LETS JUST SAY AFTER 9/11, THEY GAVE IT TO THE PATRIOTS...OH YEAH AND LAST YEAR THEY GAVE IT TO THE STEELERS B/C JEROME BETTIS WAS RETIRING RIGHT...HAHA..MAN GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DO FELLAS...OH BY THE WAY...LETS SEE...NEXT YEAR..THE LEAGUE WILL GIVE IT TO WHO??? GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!1

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Was the bush TD also questionable
    Last edited by AC1318; 01-14-07 at 11:37 AM.

GUNZ-05

what about when colston clearly came down with the ball in the endzone as the first half ended...for everyone sayin the officials are helping the saints..where was the help there??? i was at the game watching the eagles staff tryin to hurry their team into locker room because it was clearly a catch...saints defense dropped 4 possible interceptions by the way fellas..and for the script bullshit..thats lame...so how far does this go back to giving teams superbowls...how come THEY didnt help the buffalo bills just once out of all their losses to dallas???

GUNZ-05

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36

thanks for being honest on that call...but on the false start penalty...dude i was in the superdome..it was so LOUD..thats where home field advantage comes into play...no one could hear a thing...i thought it was a good call not only b/c im a saints die-hard but b/c plain and simple, it was a false start...FFFIIIRRRRRSSSSTTTTT DDDDOOOOWWWWNNNNNN!!!!!!!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZ-05
    WELL LETS JUST SAY AFTER 9/11, THEY GAVE IT TO THE PATRIOTS...
    Thats not why the Patriots won it? I thought it was, damn.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You can't be serious about Colston's near TD being a clear catch and I actually wanted a Saints victory. If it was what would the Eagles running to the locker room having anything to do with the Saint's deciding not to challenge it?