imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Extremely early discussion for the Colts @ Chargers game. Line? Who will win? Total?

What do you think the line will be?

Guess it will depend on the game tomorrow and how bad the Chargers beat the Pats..

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will be much easier for the Chargers than game against Pats.

Line depends on tomorrow's game, of course. Off the top of my head I would say SD -6.5 right now.

imgv94

I was thinking SD -4.5 again..

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

You're probably closer. Anything under 6 is free money in my opinion, but lot of Colts lovers out there.

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse
    You're probably closer. Anything under 6 is free money in my opinion, but lot of Colts lovers out there.
    I agree Dark Horse. If this is the match up the Colts will be facing a defense just as good if not better then a Ravens team that held them to 5 Fg's today. But S.D. has an offense head and shoulders above the Ravens.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Your right it's EXTREMLY early, it won't be the Colts @ Chargers because they're going to have next weekend off!

imgv94

LOL we will see buddy..

May the best team win!!

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Chargers should win, but after what I saw tonight from the refs reminded me what the NFL playoffs are all about: money. I'm sure the NFL is salivating at the thought of Brady vs Manning again and wouldn't surprise me to see the Pats get all the calls tomorrow.

Speaking of, Seahawks should be pretty much a lock on the ML, NFC Championship in Chicago or New Orleans? Hmmm.

imgv94

Good points.. Damn never thought of that. NFL might do whatever they can for a Brady/Manning matchup..

Damn I hope that doesn't happen bro, want to see a California team in the Superbowl..

No way Colts make it pass Chargers IMO..

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really hope the Pats win so I can get them + points in Indy.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

SD rolls easy today..... SD will be around -7 next week.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Line for the game has opened at SD -5, with the total at 49. (Greek)
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-14-07 at 11:12 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Lines next week:

If SD wins, SD -5.5

If Pats win, Indy -3

I personally played New England +5 today, but let us say San Diego wins the game SU. Yes SD may have the best team in football, and a win today would only solidify that, but I would still have a tough time giving 5.5 points to a Colts team that has won straight up on every occasion that it has been an underdog this season. Keep in mind that the 4 points they got from the Ravens yesterday were the most points they have been underdogs by all year, and we all saw what happened.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I really hope the Pats win so I can get them + points in Indy.
    Thanks a lot man..

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10539

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Thanks a lot man..
    Don't sweat it,you got the right side!!!Check out Dans reply on greek 21/21.Don't seem all that sporty.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Patriots WILL find a way to slow LT down today and force Rivers to beat them... I will take the Patriots any day against a QB who has no playoff experience... As you said IMG, may the best team win... The Patriots are a WHOLE DIFFERENT ANIMAL in the Playoffs... I'm not taking anything away from what the Chargers have done this season, but watch Brady slingin it around the field today! If the Patriots can't slow LT, then the Chargers will more than likely win, but if they force Rivers to beat them, the Patriots will beat them handily, IMO! Playoffs, u kiddin me? what u talking about Playoffs? Playoffs? We can't even win a friggin game... You have to admit the Jim Mora Coors Light commercial is "priceless"!

Everyone just keep doubtin the Colts defense... I don't care if the Colts play the Chargers or the Patriots, this is the Colts year and they are going to Super Bowl 41! Keep on callin me crazy, but don't say you didn't hear it here first! Aces, I hope you have fun getting to see Manning hoist the Lombardi on February 4th down in Miami! I can't wait to see it!

Patriots vs. Colts January 21st RCA Dome
    See you there!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse
    Kinda like that free money from the Ravens yesterday, eh? I know you will probably say that the Ravens had the most value and all that BS... Bottom line is, the best team won and that was the Indianapolis Colts! Everyone better start giving this Colts defense a little respect... 14 points in 2 playoff games- I know the Ravens offense doesn't light the world on fire, but they were not that bad all year long!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-14-07 at 02:24 PM.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

We'll see.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yep we will see... Indi run at Super Bowl stops next week no matter who they play. Peyton should have had 4 INTS for sure yesterday. Balt just couldn't score, he plays that bad against Pats or SD they are done.
    Last edited by SexyMit; 01-14-07 at 03:14 PM.