nicesunglasses
    nicesunglasses's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts will win SB

Many are laying money on the Bolts, but it's the Colts that will win this years SB.

I been studying sports for a long time, Colts will step it up and play to win it all.
    Last edited by onlooker; 01-07-07 at 01:01 AM. Reason: No links of that kind, and please remove the sig line.

rta21
    rta21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

well thats a classic 1st post but i dont think u have studied sports very long with that assumption

nicesunglasses
    nicesunglasses's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have the right to disagree, Just becarefull if you are going to bet against them.

rta21
    rta21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

thanks for the expert advice

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

care to give any analysis???

i think the colts have a better shot against the ravens than against the bolts

jamal lewis can grind on them but i don't know how many big one he can break which will keep the colts in the game

LT can break them for long yards or TDs

i feel baltimore has better secondary than san diego but san diego has better pass rushers which could throw manning off his game more effectively

i feel both defenses are great and sadly are better than my bears defense due to the injuries the bears have suffered on defense

the colts also have a higher chance of beating new england than the chargers IMO although i am sure NE will try to run more and throw more screens

i really can't get on board the colts bandwagon cause i think manning is a choker in the big games and the colts still have a terrible run defense despite what happened today

plus they are no longer at home

philip rivers would have to turn it over multiple times for the colts to beat the chargers

the NFC is not looking so good no matter who comes out but i will not immediately dismiss them (the saints may have the best shot against the AFC)

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking about it today...

I've been saying that Baltimore and San Diego are by far the bets two teams in the NFL...

But both of them could be facing the wrong matchup.

It is a long shot, but...

If the Pats win tomorrow, they will be playing the Chargers. Even if the Chargers are the more talented team, they are lead by a rookie, and the Pats are the PATS. In the playoffs, with Tom Brady, them upseting the bolts isnt TOTALLY out of the question.

Colts Ravens? Again, Ravens would clearly be the favorite, but if Peyton can get it together (perhaps be motivated by the fact that he had another bad game in the playoffs and his defense bailed him out?) a Colts upset is also not out of the question.

Then it would be NE @ IND, where the Colts have not lost this year. Plus, they have a win against NE under their belt this season... and, somehow, they've overcome the odds and made it to the Super Bowl, where they are the favorite over any team the NFC has to offer IMO.

Not a terrible bet... but everything does have to fall into place pretty conviniently.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

there are three teams that can win the AFC--and the Colts aren't one of them. As soon as that line comes out, I'm on the Ravens. Unless it looks inflated, in which case I'll wait for the Colt money to come in.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Quote Originally Posted by nicesunglasses
    You have the right to disagree, Just becarefull if you are going to bet against them.
    Indy's D will come to form when they hit the road. Jamal will run the ball down the Colts throat. The only time Indy's D is any good is when they are at home. Baltimore will win by 2+ TD's.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21
    Indy's D will come to form when they hit the road. Jamal will run the ball down the Colts throat. The only time Indy's D is any good is when they are at home. Baltimore will win by 2+ TD's.
    I really doubt bal wins by 3 scores
    jamal lewis sucks as much as indy defense does
    grant it if manning has a game like yesterday they will lose
    mcnair stinks also he is inconsistent as mcnabb was I would be afraid of kyle boller coming in.

If indy loses it will be at the hands of ed reed and company but I don't foresee that happening
    Last edited by AC1318; 01-07-07 at 01:17 PM.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Colts are not as potent as they used to be. I cleaned up on the under yesterday as I am not quite sure why they are not scoring like they used to, but they are not. Them winning the SP is not unlikely, but there is handful of teams I like more and it will certainly be a huge uphill battle for them

AC1318

I also chose the under yesterday but not so much because the play of lately but the history of KC indy games. I agree it will not be easy since the opposing AFC teams left are tough I don't see McNair as the QB to surpass them Bal only beat SD Den NO that are mentionable the rest were the scrubs of the NFL and Den was not impressive this year.
    Also to think Indy would lose by maybe 3 scores That is speaking without thinking.

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nicesunglasses
    Many are laying money on the Bolts, but it's the Colts that will win this years SB.

I been studying sports for a long time, Colts will step it up and play to win it all.
    you must be a colts diehard to say something so stupid...

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21
    How would jamal do that but larry couldn't
    jamal isn't half the back larry is.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley
    there are three teams that can win the AFC--and the Colts aren't one of them. As soon as that line comes out, I'm on the Ravens. Unless it looks inflated, in which case I'll wait for the Colt money to come in.
    There are still 4 teams playin in the AFC and the Colts are one of em bro... Until they are eliminated DO NOT COUNT THEM OUT! Yeah the Ravens defense is #1 in the NFL, but they have given up some big games this year... I hope the Colts surprise everyone just because no one will give them any fvcking credit! Even after the Colts beat the Ravens next Saturday, no one will give them a chance against the Chargers or Patriots... Keep counting the Horse out every game for the rest of the way... Let's see what happens! The Divisional round always shows the must vulnerability for the home teams! I bet the home teams go 2-2 next weekend! Don't be surprised to see a Pats @ Colts AFC Championship game... You can call me crazy or whatever you want, but this definitely is possible!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-07-07 at 08:00 PM.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318
    How would jamal do that but larry couldn't
    jamal isn't half the back larry is.
    But he's twice the back Ron Dayne is, and the Colts gave up over 150 to him last time they went on the road.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Anyone happen to watch the Patriots yesterday,that team is on a mission! They know how to get it done and win,no matter who the other team is. Who do you think the Chargers were rooting for? The Pats will contain LT and put that game squarely on Rivers shoulders to beat them. Who you gonna take Rivers or Brady?

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats-Ravens will be the AFC conference championship matchup.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Why does the original post say:

"Last edited by onlòóker : Yesterday at 12:01 AM. Reason: No links of that kind, and please remove the sig line."

Is "onlooker" posting under a different handle? I'm always wary of new posters making bold predictions. I like the Ravens in this game and I think they will cover. I don't see how a team that lost to the Houston Texans can win the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by Tchocky; 01-08-07 at 12:30 PM.

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318
    I also chose the under yesterday but not so much because the play of lately but the history of KC indy games. I agree it will not be easy since the opposing AFC teams left are tough I don't see McNair as the QB to surpass them Bal only beat SD Den NO that are mentionable the rest were the scrubs of the NFL and Den was not impressive this year.
    Also to think Indy would lose by maybe 3 scores That is speaking without thinking.
    Different surface and they are not rested, Indy is a different team when they are at home, enough said. Plus on a personal matter Indy sucks???????

hanco21

Indy D vs the Run on the Road

vs Texans (Ron Dayne 153 yds 2TDs)

vs Jaguars (Drew 166 yds 2TDs, Taylor 131 yds Td, Pearman 71 yds) ouch...Who the hell is Pearman, must be their OT.

vs Titans (Henry 93 yds)

vs Cowboys (Jones 79 yds, Barber 2TDs)

vs Patriots (150 rushing yds, Dillon 2TDs)

How are you going to win the superbowl with those kind of Stats. I will tell you what I will even book your bet.

GUNZ-05

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky

"Last edited by onlòóker : Yesterday at 12:01 AM. Reason: No links of that kind, and please remove the sig line."

Is "onlooker" posting under a different handle? I'm always wary of new posters making bold predictions. I like the Ravens in this game and I think they will cover. I don't see how a team that lost to the Houston Texans can win the Super Bowl.
    i noticed the same thing.."Last edited by ONLOOKER"...onlooker must be posting under different names...picking at our brains ......

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moderators can edit any post.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky

He had a link to a unacceptable site. So I just edited out the link. Nothing more.

GUNZ-05

OPPS...sorry onlooker..didnt know about the moderator thing....sorry

hanco21

Turnovers killing the Ravens. Lewis is eating up the yardage.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts are getting all the breaks. INT on 1 yard line instead of TD, 50 + yard FG that bounces off the crossbar to go in, and so on. Can't cap that.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-13-07 at 04:49 PM.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Lucky breaks... Baltimore D is stout... There offense is not looking all that wonderful though...

hanco21

Boobacheck is gutless.

hanco21

Anyone got any hot plays, props for the 5pm game. I am thinking Eagles over 21.5 +105 at cris total points.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Coaching scared. This one is over. Colts go to SB if they play New England; finished if they play San Diego.

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    Coaching scared. This one is over. Colts go to SB if they play New England; finished if they play San Diego.
    thats what I like to hear. GO Chargers

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

What the hell is going on in this game? Ray Lewis tips away two sure INTs

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

manning is lucky he does not have 3 INTs

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Not over yet. Two sure BAL INT's tipped by Ray Lewis. When it rains it pours.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Wanted: TD, purple.

12 Last