mtgrizzly
    mtgrizzly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

MTGRIZZLY-NFL Week3

Week 3----------

NYG -6.5
    Are you kidding me? The Bucs are the new Detroit Lions of the NFL and Vegas knows TB has covered 5 straight Sept. home games. They will be counting on the novice bettor to follow that trend...Romo lit these guys up and I don't think Manning will have any problems doing the same.

NO -4
    I got in early on this line at my book and would probably still take this at the current -6... NO will continue to light up the scoreboard and as much as I like the way Buffalo is playing this year I can't see them keeping it within a TD against Brees (9 TD this year already with a 132 passer rating). I just see Brees picking apart the Bills secondary in this one.

CHI -2
    Seattle is in trouble in this one. Hasselbeck is not in good shape, Tatupu didn't practice...Chicago has just gained a ton of confidence in their new QB and their defense can smell blood against a bleeding Seattle offense. The only reason this line is as close as it is is because Seattle is a tough team at home (when they are healthy and firing on all cylinders). Not the case here.

ATL +4
    NE is not the same team they were a year ago. Their defensive core has evaporated and the new captain (Mayo) is not practicing (injury). Brady isn't 100% and they have at least 7 other injured players. ATL wants to do to NE what NE did to every other team over the course of their NFL reign. The age of NE dominance in the NFL is OVER! ML might be a small play as well.

-GRIZ
    Last edited by mtgrizzly; 09-24-09 at 01:21 PM.

textbook winner
    textbook winner's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm sorry but the bills will win

mtgrizzly
    mtgrizzly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Don't get me wrong....I think the Bills have improved alot but the passing attack is fierce and NO put a thumping on a tough Philly defense...