Limey
    3-3 so far this season
    Limey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Week Three picks and thoughts

Cincinnatti +4 over Pittsburgh
    The Bengals finally have enough defense to add to their enormous motivation to end a galling sequence of home defeats to Pittsburgh. CIN 23-17 PITT
    4 pt bet

San Diego -6 over Miami
    The chargers' injuries are a concern, but Miami just lost to another great passing attack despite doing just about everything right on offense. That's not enough margin for error on an awful road trip off a short week, with hugher priority division games coming next. SD 30 - 13 MIA
    6 pt bet

Seattle +2.5 over Chicago
    I'd make this a pick-'em line, most probably. Hoping picks may help settle it; more chance of Cutler throwing those than Wallace. SEA 17 - 13 CHI
    4 pt bet

Tennessee +3 over NY Jets
    Pre-season, this looked like a banana skin on the Titans's schedule, sandwiched amongst more important divisional games. At 0-2 it loks far more significant for Tennessee, with possible added motivation from last year's whupping by the Jets. Can Sanchez beat this defense? NYJ 13 - 24 TENN
    5 pt bet

Denver -1.5 @Oakland
    Kansas City handed Oakland their win last week with at least two dreadful coaching decisions. If Josh McDaniels and co aren't smarter than that then I'll eat my hat. OAK 13 - 23 DEN
    6 pt bet

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I love the under in the Pitts game, also san diego looks real good too

Limey
    3-3 so far this season
    Limey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

3-2, plus 5.5 points, I'll take that after last week. Got quite close with some of those predicted scorelines too. Probably lucky that San Diego covered, unlucky that Tennessee didn't.

I ended up backing Philly(W), NYG(W) and ARI(??) too but didn't post 'em