PocketRocket
    Update your status
    PocketRocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

like it... think niners can win SU.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

I like the 49ers here as well. The vikings have had a soft schedule so far and this will be their first real test against a solid 49ers team that has been playing well. SF has allowed 106 yards rushing total this SEASON!! Adrian Peterson is good but not invincible.. he will not put up the same numbers this game as he has been in the previous 2 games... SF is far better than the Browns and Lions. This will force an already beat-up and aging Favre to throw the ball much more! Favre has proven that the more tired he gets at this older age, the more he falls apart, and becomes less effective. If SF can stop the run early, this may be a long day for the Vikings. A last second FG for the vikings may be possible, but the niners still cover.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

what are you thinking for the new orleans spread, mv09

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Niners can't win and it's possible Minny can cover. Minny is gone take Al Gore out the game and force Hill to beat them. Hill doesn't throw INTs but he will take sacks which lead to fumbles and run backs if Minny is doing the sacking.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

49ers are 7-2 in their last 9 games and they haven't been flukes. Their 2 losses came to the Cowboys and Miami ON the Road. Two great teams (I say Great, because it wasnt December in Dallas yet). San Fran's been looking great. Defense is rolling and let's face it.. The Vikings have not been impressive this year. They looked average vs the Browns and came out flat vs the Lions - teams they should be rolling over. Niners are very physical and besides other reasons i'm high on San Fran, I gotta go with the better Head Coach. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the upset and won outright.

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    what are you thinking for the new orleans spread, mv09
    Honestly, Im gonna wait till NFL Network replays the game lol. The game was in my region, but I was watching the Jets/Pats game instead.
    Last edited by mv09; 09-21-09 at 04:56 PM.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Games of the Week

49ers +7

-I bought in at
    +7, not 6.5 as previously mentioned. Reasons mentioned above

49ers 17 - Vikings 14

Titans +3
    -The Tennesee Titans do not have a good defense. Let me set the record straight, I do not think they are a good team. They are a 9-7, 8-8 team, but they are better than what they have shown. The Jets have played amazing, and their defense is 100% legit, but Mark Sanchez has been God-like and well this is the week he comes back to earth. Sanchez has been an insane 120+ QB rating on 3rd Downs. Lets not get carried away, he's good.. but like every rookie, he will have his struggles. The Titans NEED this game. Jeff Fisher is a amazing coach and you can beat your ass that this team will be ready to play. Do not underestimate a team when they are ready to go play

-Titants 24 - Jets 17

Patriots -4 1/2
    -For the first time in ... almost ever, Vegas didn't apply a New England "tax" on the games. I'd never thought i'd see a game where there was clear value in the line. Why did the Patriots lose vs the Jets. Brady had no time to throw the ball and lets play develop. The Jets defense is legit. That on top that Brady played without Welker and a shutdown corner that took Moss out of the game. Falcons can't pressure Brady like the Jets can, Welker is back, and they do not have a shutdown corner..plus Moss is due. Patriots AT home will destroy Atlanta.

New England 37-14

Bills +6
    -Very underrated team that is one kickoff away from being 2-0. Saints are traveling from New Orleans to Detroit for Week 1 to New Orleans for Week 2 to Buffalo in a tough stadium for Week 3. Bills are going to come out ready to play. Defense is much more physical than people give them credit for and unlike their past 2 opponents, they won't be facing a QB who keeps turning the ball over and giving them good field position. Im not sold on the Saints until they beat Buffalo.

Buffalo 28 - Saints 24

Cardinals -2 1/2

It seems like a lot of people on the Cards to beat Indy. First, Indy is completly overrated. They have an average o-line, and no proven #2 or #3 receivers. Their defense is not great, Bob Sanders is the most fragile player in recent memory and well.. I thought all of this BEFORE the Miami game. After the Miami game, I told myself I would take Indy's opponent at nearly whatever line it was. The Indy defense played 45 minutes (2 games worth on minutes on the road) and now have to travel to Arizona, cross country, on a SHORT week to face the best receiving core in football. I think Cardinals are the 2009 disapointment team of the year, but they win here

Cardinals 34 - Colts 21

Cowboys -8 1/2
    Oh Boy! The Dallas Cowboys. My Favorite Team. Here is one thing i feel I should disclose. I'm great at capping my own team and have no problem betting for or against them, Cowboys, Spurs, or A&M. I bet on the Giants last week, because Romo looked terrible despite this 350 yard game. The media gave him so much unwarranted attention, and now are killing him and well he's better than what is being said. With that said, the Cowboys played TERRIBLE and almost beat an elite team. They have recorded 0 sacks, but that's because of a terrible gameplan, not because they have a terrible defense. I am confident, very confident, Dallas comes out and SMOKES Carolina. This is the statement game of the year. They need this. Attitude is very different in Dallas. They will throw early, they will throw often. Pound Tashard Choice up the middle and dump offs to Felix in the open field. Martellus Bennett will be used in the game, and not a decoy. They will score early, they will take an early lead. Let the Delhomme criticism start again.

Dallas 42 - Carolina 17
    Last edited by mv09; 09-25-09 at 02:48 PM.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

gl with no moss or welker

textbook winner
    textbook winner's Avatar Become A Pro!

all this means is someone new will step up

textbook winner
    textbook winner's Avatar Become A Pro!

and that's all it did mean. catch by someone in the end of the endzone at the end

and the big return