golden contender
    golden contender's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers at Bears 13-1 system+ analysis

On Sunday the Nfl system club play of the week is on the defending super bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers. Game 231 at 4:15 eastern. The Steelers qualify in a solid system that pertains to their opening Thursday night win. What we want to do is play on Thursday winners vs an opponent off a Sunday loss if our team has a win percentage of .700 or better and our opponent has a win percentage of .300 or less.This system is pretty rare cashing 13 of 14 times long term. The line on this game opened with the Steelers as a 3 point favorite. However the line is down to -1 in some spots. With the extra few days to prepare the Steelers should be ready and tough to defeat for a Chicago team that suffered a tough loss Sunday night in Green Bay. For the system play take the Steelers. BOL GC

golden contender
    golden contender's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears tie it late first half. Hopefully Pitt plays better in the second half GC

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90434

Its still early

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Looks to me this is going to be a close one, tied at half 7-7. I'm on a system play also in this game, it's actually 17-1 since 1983. It says play on the team that lost their starting MLB to injury, has a new QB starting his first home game, and the RB has his aunty's cousin's best-friend's sister's cousin sitting in the South endzone.

Mr Winters
    Mr Winters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao
    it says play on the team that lost their starting mlb to injury, has a new qb starting his first home game, and the rb has his aunty's cousin's best-friend's sister's cousin sitting in the south endzone.

Hybris
    Hybris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1471

2 missing FG, are u kidding me?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

unreal cost me the game

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

add a loss! Bears win!

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

Quote Originally Posted by Rio DiNero View Post
    Looks to me this is going to be a close one, tied at half 7-7. I'm on a system play also in this game, it's actually 17-1 since 1983. It says play on the team that lost their starting MLB to injury, has a new QB starting his first home game, and the RB has his aunty's cousin's best-friend's sister's cousin sitting in the South endzone.

but seriously. steelers should've won this if it wasn't for the piss poor kicker doing the unlikely.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by jmp View Post

but seriously. steelers should've won this if it wasn't for the piss poor kicker doing the unlikely.
    My systems never fail