Off to a sizzling start this football season. I currently stand 12-2 on college sides, 6-2 on college totals. After the first week in the pros, I am 3-2 on sides and 3-0 on over/under plays. Don't wake me!

NEW ORLEANS -1 at PHILADELPHIA

Both of these offenses were hitting on all cylinders last week. New Orleans comes into this game healthy though, and Philly doesn't. McNabb is listed as doubtful. Who you gonna put your money on....Drew Brees or Kevin Kolb. There, that was easy, wasn't it?

CAROLINA +6 at ATLANTA

The Panthers turned the ball over a remarkable 7 times last week in their home opener. Gotta believe they're gonna give it their all this week in an important early season divisional showdown. They may not win, but they'll keep it close.

BUFFALO -4- against TAMPA BAY

Tough defeat for the Bills on Monday night. Their rabid fans won't allow them to carry that emotional letdown into this game. It's the home opener for T.O. and company. The thing T.O. brings to this team is that the additional coverage he warrants should free up his wingman Evans. QB Edwards looked great last week and I see the Bills moving the ball with relative ease against this porous Tampa defense. Lay it.

DALLAS -3 against NEW YORK GIANTS

The Cowboys will have a huge emotional advantage in this one as they christen their brand new stadium. The Pokes are always tough early in the season so I see no reason that they won't get the victory here on Sunday night.

MIAMI +3 against INDIANAPOLIS

Not overly impressed with this Dolphins squad yet this season but I sense an alarming decline in the potency of the Colts. Don't know if it's the Dungy factor or not but my money says they're in for a long season and the wrong team is favored in this Monday night tilt.

As always, best of luck.
Harry

ncaa plays 12-2
ncaa totals 6-2
nfl plays 3-2
nfl totals 3-0