imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv Week 17 Plays (YTD:82-63 +18.19 Units) Sorry to see the season ending

YTD: 82-63 +18.19 Units 56%
    Preseason: 13-3 +14.44 Units

Well guys this season is coming to an end..

We have had some good times and have made some great

Had a messed up last week. Combination of bad luck and average handicapping.. Not too crazy about this week like I mentioned before the fun is almost gone.. Playoffs should be good but nothing is like the Regular Season and some Preseason..

Again thank you to everyone who has been supportitive through the mostly good times

Checkerboard Peyton2Marvin Dan Looker HappyBoy slacker Flying,shrax,and the entire SBR gang that hangs out with me here..

take care and may your new years be special...

Really bummed this season is coming to an end love betting and watching football... This sucks

O.K Here we go......................

2* 10pt Teaser
    BALT
    COWBOYS -2½
    JETS -2½

1*ATLANTA FALCONS +9 -113
    Am I nuts for liking the Falcons here? Maybe but here is why, Eagles have been playing the underdog roles for weeks now no one has believed in them they have been dogs on the road etc basically for weeks. Now they are extra heavy favorites playing a legitimate team. The Falcons are not as bad as last week and the Eagles are not as good as last weeks showing.

Never judge a team by the way it played last week. Lots can change. Eagles are not accustomed to being the heavy favorite they have been thriving as the underdog surprising.. I think the Eagles will win but I don't see them dominating and if the Falcons can get a lucky bounce or two who is to say they have no chance? Falcons play well on road...

1*SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +2 (1st Half)
    Starting liking this play after reading Kojak's thread. Truth is Seattle has already made the playoffs but like my buddy said they by no means want to go into the playoffs off a 4 gm losing streak. Momentum means something and Holmgren knows it. ACE mentioned a great stat in the thread as well

Tampa Bay is the worst first half team in all of football only avg 4.6 per half..
    Why Seattle avgs 10.6 per half..

I have no respect for TB at all and I am in total belief that the Seahawk starters can come within two points of the Bucs in the first half..

Have been pretty lucky with 1st half bets in my betting career and feel pretty good about this one.. One unit of course this is week 17..

0.5* 10pt Teaser
    COWBOYS -2½
    JETS -2½
    BRONCOS

Have been really cold with teasers looking to buck that trend this week as I have two solid ones this week, would be extremely surprised if either one of those lost..

Well good luck everyone and let's hope for a good end to the regular season..

Feedback is always appreciated and welcomed..

Thank you very much for reading this thread and may all your wishes come true in 2007...

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMGV, hey bro I'm sorry to see the season coming to an end as well bro... I'm sure that we can still make a few bucks in the playoffs if we pick and choose our spots!
    I'm loving both of those teasers, I already hit the one with the Jets, Cowboys, and Broncos hard! I have Seattle +3.5 for the game, but I will definitely think about betting on them in the 1st half as well... I like those stats you presented about Tampa being terrible in the 1st half and the Seahawks don't want a 4 game losing streak going in... I think I'll stay away from the Falcons/Eagles game just because of the way the Falcons played last week @ home vs. a bad Carolina team... Best of luck to everyone this week! Let's make Week 17 another winning week!

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of luck this weekend Bro! When I get some time to sit down, I will tell you who I like. Sad this season is coming to an end.

imgv94

BTW

I have a bet with a friend on tomorrow's game.. Won't count it on the record cause the line and juice doesn't exist anywhere..

1* NYG -2 +100

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    BTW

I have a bet with a friend on tomorrow's game.. Won't count it on the record cause the line and juice doesn't exist anywhere..

1* NYG -2 +100
    Heh Heh! A little friendly bet never hurt anyone eh IMG? Good luck with the Giants and I hope that you win the bet! Hopefully the Giants offense will decide to show up tomorrow!

Good Luck bro!

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

break a leg week XVII imgv . . . keep hot on the hardwood.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    BTW

1* NYG -2 +100
    Nice start to the week

Won't count this on my record but happy to have some $$ coming to me..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not playing any pro football tomorrow myself, but good luck

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Vikings and Titans. Thats it for NFL tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow IMG.

imgv94

Good Luck to you fellas as well.. Even you Dan hope your favorite playoff scenarios happen..

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

WAs going to stay away from nfl this week, but I like your 1st half play.

I'm with it.

good luck bro.

go hawks

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call bud!!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Solid call on the Seahawks 1st half bet! I wouldn't have even thought of playing it if it weren't for you bud! Glad I went ahead and grabbed the Seattle ML as well!
    The Cowboys better get their shit in gear here in the 4th quarter or else my 10 pt teasers are fvcked! I have them in like 3 different 10 pt teasers!

Let's Go LSU!
    I'm a big Notre Dame fan, but NOT ON JANUARY 3RD!

imgv94

I made a mistake playing Dallas.. Sorry for anyone who followed that..

Yoshi
    Yoshi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad luck with Dallas, wasnt a mistake.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played the cowboys too. After it was clear they weren't going to cover, I relished watching that star get spiked off the wall. This team is going to go into Soldier's field and beat the bears?!? They can't even handle the Lions at home with division in the balance

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The game is not over yet. Cowboys are getting the ball back and if they score, have a chance at putting this game into overtime. So, your teaser isn't killed just yet.

imgv94

Wow when will I learn to stay away from teasers???

TODAY 2-2 -0.75 Units

SIDES 2-0 +2.00 Units
    TEASERS 0-2 -2.75 Units

YTD:84-65 +17.44 Units 56%

YTD: (including preseason) 97-69 +31.88 Units 58%

We had a nice season...

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Imgv...went with you on the seattle game ..thanks for all help and information shared...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Vikings and Titans.
    Ouch.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZ-05
    Imgv...went with you on the seattle game ..thanks for all help and information shared...
    ditto, except for me it was the ATL game that I was with you on.