imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Week 17 Teaser The BOOKS are FEARING!!!!!!

DALLAS -1½

JETS -1½

BRONCOS -½

All three teams are at home versus inferior competition and all games have playoff implications. I'm pretty sure the books will not want this teaser to win considering how obvious this one looks and how many people will be betting this..

Lets look at the competition for a bit..

LIONS 2-13 (0-7 on road)

RAIDERS 2-13 (0-7 on road)

49ers 6-9 (2-5 on Road) (NFC vs AFC Team)

Looks too easy wouldn't you say?

I just can't envision this teaser losing. Can You?

silenthyena
    silenthyena's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wouldnt totally count out the 49ers, they have shown signs of a team on the rise at times.

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

imgv94... change that damn Falcons avatar. They did us both unkindly yesterday.

Cris isn't showing me lines yet, what did each of them start at?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Cowboys and Jets are currently -13 and the Broncos are -10 right now at Pinnacle shrax.

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    The Cowboys and Jets are currently -13 and the Broncos are -10 right now at Pinnacle shrax.
    Thanks very much.

imgv94

Cocksuckers made the Jets and Cowboys -13?? f\*\*k

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners are done - they had a chance to position themselves for the playoffs with a home win against a bad team. Now they have to go on the road and play a meaningless game for them in the cold at mile hile. They are already making plans for vacations. Denver will stack the box and force Alex Smith to beat them which will not happen. I hope people start backing the niners to cover and drop this line a bit.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I also don't see SF showing up here. They have played better on the road lately, but the competition has been awful, with even Seattle tossing that game away 3 weeks ago with turnovers.

I see a 16-3 type of game, but wouldn't touch either side here. Denver has not been good as big favorites at home this season.

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry but i am praying for a niners win and a kc win and bungels lost and a titans win, if that happans my boys are in the playofs

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Cocksuckers made the Jets and Cowboys -13?? f\*\*k
    Just grabbed this teaser for 5 units @ Cris... I got the Jets and Girls -2.5 and Broncos -.5! Let's fvcking do this! Good stuff IMGV! Also, you could throw the Patriots +13 in there! I am definitely looking to get them in a few teasers...

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 12-26-06 at 07:08 PM.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Looks good IMG, I like it. The only concern would be if KC loses in the 1PM game than Denver has nothing to play for. They are in at that point regardless of whether or not they beat the 49'ers. Good luck sir!

koko
    koko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Right now, there are six teams for whom a 6 pt teaser will move the line across the 3 and the 7.

These teams are the Skins, Packers, Jax, Vikings, Saints, and Eagles.

These are the ones that you should tease, AND these are the ones the books are fearing this week.

Find a book with +100 2 teamers, +180 3 teamers, and +300 4teamers and load up.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not much of a teaser type of bettor. However, I'd say your dead on the money with your Jets play bro. I think the books will get crushed on that game on that type of wager.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish
    Looks good IMG, I like it. The only concern would be if KC loses in the 1PM game than Denver has nothing to play for. They are in at that point regardless of whether or not they beat the 49'ers. Good luck sir!
    I understand what you mean sir, but I feel the Broncos will want to win regardless of what happens for momentum purposes. After losing all those home games and ending the season almost missing the playoffs I'm sure Shannahan and co will want to have some momentum going into the playoffs.

Thank you sir for your comments..

silenthyena
    silenthyena's Avatar Become A Pro!

See post two, told you you cant count out the Niners.