shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 17 AZ/SD

Cardinals +14??? Won't SD be resting starters here?

I like Cards here but the high line scares me.

DarkProdigy
    DarkProdigy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking the same thing!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matt Leinart won't be playing this week, but thats still too many points to be laying in this spot.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Well, WILL SD be resting starters? Remember that they still need to win to wrap up the Number 1 seed in the AFC. If the Chargers lose and Baltmore wins, the Ravens get the top seed.

DarkProdigy
    DarkProdigy's Avatar Become A Pro!

but still...+14?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

14 points is VERY reasonable here, assuming SD plays its starters. After all, you have the best team in football at home vs.one of the worst teams in football, missing the QB that brought them to repectability lately.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

SD day/night on Home/Road....

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

LT's point taken, BALT holds tiebreaker for #1 seed should it come down to that . . . I don't know if Marty will rest them or not, they'll have a bye, so if he rests players in week 17, then
    it'll be close to three weeks since they'll have seen action . . . Maybe a first half play, I don't know . . . I'm going to stay off this one . . .

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

SD wins (or Baltimore loses) and they get home field over the Ravens throughout the playoffs. They won't be resting anyone, this is a must win game for them. They didn't come this far to lose out on home field advantage in the last week of the season. No opinion on the game but you can bet the Chargers will come to play.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Quote Originally Posted by shrax4
    Cardinals +14??? Won't SD be resting starters here?

I like Cards here but the high line scares me.
    hell no they won't be resting there starters. This game is crucial for home field advantage. Going back east for the AFC championship would be a disaster for the Chargers. Plus I have 8 AFC Championship tickets and I and every other Charger fan would want Marty's head if he sat all his starters and lost. The only way he sits his starters is if Buffalo beats Baltimore in the 10am game.

Patrick McIrish

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21
    The only way he sits his starters is if Buffalo beats Baltimore in the 10am game.
    I'm showing Baltimore game going off at the same time as SD game, you got something different?

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish
    I'm showing Baltimore game going off at the same time as SD game, you got something different?
    your right, I figured since it was an east coast I thought it would be early. So much for the Chargers resting there starters.

Patrick McIrish

No sweat man, just making sure. Good luck with your boys, if Rivers can play decent I think you got a real shot.