golden contender
    golden contender's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas at Tampa system + analysis

On Sunday the system play is on the Tampa bay Buccaneers. Game 470 at 1:00 eastern. Tampa comes into this one with a new coach in Raheem Morris. No doubt they will be fired up and ready to go. Its worth noting that the Bucs have always been a fantastic non divisional home dog. Tampa has covered 10 of 11 times in this role.
    Dallas will be a very public play today as the line is now up to six,up three points from the original early opening line of three. Dallas has lost the last two times they have played here. Today they fit a big negative system that cashes nearly 90%. What we want to do is play against certain road favorites in week one of the season, if they have a conference home game in week two. I would wait as long as possible in this one as the line may shoot up before game time. I think this one will be a close game. BOL GC-

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by golden contender View Post
    On Sunday the system play is on the Tampa bay Buccaneers. Game 470 at 1:00 eastern. Tampa comes into this one with a new coach in Raheem Morris. No doubt they will be fired up and ready to go. Its worth noting that the Bucs have always been a fantastic non divisional home dog. Tampa has covered 10 of 11 times in this role.
    Dallas will be a very public play today as the line is now up to six,up three points from the original early opening line of three. Dallas has lost the last two times they have played here. Today they fit a big negative system that cashes nearly 90%. What we want to do is play against certain road favorites in week one of the season, if they have a conference home game in week two. I would wait as long as possible in this one as the line may shoot up before game time. I think this one will be a close game. BOL GC-
    I got a system that is 100% in the last 17 years, it says play on the team if the QB breaks up with his famous girlfriend, someone on the team that's been arrested is cut, they lose their number one outspoken pre-maddona WR, and they play their first game on the road in the state of Florida.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by Rio DiNero View Post
    I got a system that is 100% in the last 17 years, it says play on the team if the QB breaks up with his famous girlfriend, someone on the team that's been arrested is cut, they lose their number one outspoken pre-maddona WR, and they play their first game on the road in the state of Florida.
    Looks like my system made out better, contender. Let me know if you need anymore key trends from me.