Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennesse +6.5

from Nick Bogdanovich's Article: WHAT THE SHARPS ARE THINKING ABOUT WEEK ONE OF THE NFL

THURSDAY
    TENNESSEE AT PITTSBURGH: Sharps generally like going against the defending Super Bowl champions early in the season, though it hasn't worked out so great for them the last few seasons. Most had success with this over long betting careers...so they're looking for ways to take Tennessee here. Most I know are hoping the squares bet Pittsburgh on game day so they can get the highest possible number with the dog. If you're new to these articles...be aware that most sharps emphasize underdogs. And, if they like favorites, they tend to bet them early figuring the lines will go up later on. I didn't seen much love for the Steelers from sharps at this price. It's dog or pass for most of the Wise Guys. Total hasn't moved at all, and probably won't unless weather is expected to be an issue. Sharps bet Unders in Pittsburgh in rain or cold.
    Not really decisive information, but I a taking a shot at Tenn +6.5.. waiting for a better line.. seems betjm has the best line on the front page at sbrodds so far (+6.5, -103)... maybe I better lock in now..?

also gonna take a shot at the under 35. I see lotsa field goals because of so much D and little touchdowns will be scored..

remember.. this is the 1st game.. so thread slowly.. no real data to compare this year for either teams.. and i don't use historical data or "stompin' on rags" as a justification for a bet..

1 unit each ($5) unless the spread gets to 7 or better.

good luck to all!

Robust

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-0

Robust